Size: 8GB|Style: SD10V|Change
Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 2 May 2016
Pretty good really. Compared to the video tapes of 10 yrs ago these memory cards are a revelation. Hours of high definition video or thousands of great quality photos on a card no bigger than a 2p coin. Amazing. I'm no IT geek but I can say these are quick and reliable at storing your images and given their tiny size enable you to retain photos you'd previously have deleted to make space. The quality they produce is better than even the best video tapes (unless your a professional I guess?) and enable you to experiment with images without fear of running our of storage. I've taken hundreds of photos and hours of video of a 2 week holiday with memory space to spare. And their cheap enough anyway. The only downside is their easy to misplace...
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2016
Died on me after a days's shooting pictures and I've only had it 3 months! The hardware completely failed, tried all sorts of recovery but the hardware was shot. I've had Sandisk and Lexar CF cards last me over 5 years without a single glitch. Just shows that if you value your data buy trusted quality names like Sandisk or Lexar, not cheap rubbish like this.
I have bought several Kingston memory products in the past and have always found them to work perfectly every time, and this card has been no exception. As far as I am concerned they offer good value for money, and with memory prices at their current levels I don't bother to look for cheaper alternatives.
on 2 May 2017
So far so good, a shame that my new TZ70 uses up battery power rather quickly.
on 3 April 2017
Didn't even last a 12 month. And I'll never deal with this seller again.
on 17 March 2017
Tried using this in an iPod, but it kept flaking out. The much cheaper Qumox card I replaced it with was way faster and had been working for years without a hiccup.
on 16 March 2017
Corrupted!
on 16 April 2017
Fast delivery, great product!
on 28 March 2017