on 2 May 2016
Pretty good really. Compared to the video tapes of 10 yrs ago these memory cards are a revelation. Hours of high definition video or thousands of great quality photos on a card no bigger than a 2p coin. Amazing. I'm no IT geek but I can say these are quick and reliable at storing your images and given their tiny size enable you to retain photos you'd previously have deleted to make space. The quality they produce is better than even the best video tapes (unless your a professional I guess?) and enable you to experiment with images without fear of running our of storage. I've taken hundreds of photos and hours of video of a 2 week holiday with memory space to spare. And their cheap enough anyway. The only downside is their easy to misplace...
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2016
Died on me after a days's shooting pictures and I've only had it 3 months! The hardware completely failed, tried all sorts of recovery but the hardware was shot. I've had Sandisk and Lexar CF cards last me over 5 years without a single glitch. Just shows that if you value your data buy trusted quality names like Sandisk or Lexar, not cheap rubbish like this.
on 10 April 2015
I've had this card for a while now and have had it in and out of the camera a good number of times (I use a card-reader to transfer data). Contact is always made instantly and I've never had a problem with either recording or transferring pictures.
I've no idea how it compares with other SD cards in terms of speed, but it's certainly fast enough to meet my needs. Reliability is the really important thing for me, and it hasn't let me down yet.
on 12 May 2014
I bought this 16 GB card for HD video recording and have just finished benchmarking it against other cards I have, a SanDisk 32 GB class 4 MicroSD and a SanDisk Extreme 8 GB class 6 SD card. I ran the benchmarks several times to be sure, and this card was the slowest of the lot. It just barely manages 10 MB/s writes for 16 K transfers and above and so qualifies for the class 10/U1 rating, but no more. The class 4 SanDisk managed up to 17 MB/s, with the class 6 marginally faster.

10 MB/s is OK for 720p, but you could run into problems using this card for 1080p (full HD) recording. Before buying, check what bitrate your camera records at - mine uses 15 MB/s for 1080p, so attempting to use this card could result in dropped frames or failed recordings.
on 13 April 2014
For the past two or three years I've been using 8GB class 4 cards in both my digital cameras; they've been more than big enough for my needs and only occassionally have I needed more speed.

I was buying a new camera and initially looked for 8Gb class 10 cards but soon realised that I could have 16GB for very little more money so that's what I bought. So far I've only used one of the two I bought (being limited to 3,500 pictures is not a problem for me); it was easy to get out of the packaging and works well. The only downside is that it did not come with a little plastic carry case to keep it in when carry it in my camera bag as a spare card so I trimmed the original packaging to make one.
on 12 April 2016
I have bought several Kingston memory products in the past and have always found them to work perfectly every time, and this card has been no exception. As far as I am concerned they offer good value for money, and with memory prices at their current levels I don't bother to look for cheaper alternatives.
on 9 June 2014
This SDHC has a great capacity for holding lots of photos in my Lumix DMC-TZ40. When this Lumix is set at 5M it can hold over 9600 photos, far more than I'll ever need but it feels good to have if I ever need it. The only thing is when I first used it in my new HP laptop it got stuck. Since then it's been ok, not sure why it was stuck, still a bit sticky whereas my old 16GB SDHC card is fine and never got stuck. That said it working ok, the transfer rate is good and the quality of photos are great, no issues there. Moderately Happy! ';-)
on 29 April 2015
Bought 3 of these as I use a lot of memory cards while at University because sometimes we're using multiple cameras at the same time. Can't fault them for the cost.

I use them in a Canon DSLR and record Full HD (1080p) to them at 25fps without any problems! They also take around 1,000 photos which is double what my cameras battery even lasts for! So I can take 1 memory card and 2 batteries and be set for a weekend or longer!
on 18 January 2015
I've put it in my DSLR, nice and speedy save-times now :)

*Edit*
Used it for a while now, and in excess 5000 photos from my DSLR have been through it (Not all at once mind!).
Pretty good card, read/write speeds are brilliant, and I've just ordered a few more to hold on to for myself as well as for my parents and sister.
Upgrading my rating to 5*. Buy this card.
on 8 January 2016
Bought in error if I'm being absolutely honest but is now very much being used. And it does exactly what it's supposed to and hasn't caused a single issue. And it's used a lot. So the best mistake I've made since asking the missus to marry me.

(Not really but it is a good bit of kit)