Price:£0.99

on 2 June 2014
this song is so good for helping someone get through a rough time and the words are so relatable. there is no swearing unlike in most songs these days and it was yet again another good price. I have always been a massive fan of Nickelback and i would recommend all of their songs to anyone as they are just so good, however i would especially recommend this song... its now my favourite. A must have for any music playlist.
on 5 May 2012
The first time I heard this song it brought tears to my eyes, it is so powerful. Listen to the words and you will see what I mean, it is beautiful and suits Chads voice. I started to hear Nickelback a few years ago as my daughter is a big fan, 'I am 53' and just liked his voice and quite a few of their songs and it started from there. The video that goes along with the song is really good and a must see. I LOVE THIS SONG, keep it up boys with the great songs, and I like Chads new look as well.
on 13 August 2013
Nickelback never disappoints, really enjoy listening to this song, crank up the volume and enjoy it, good rock quality, nice to have single versions to grab the songs you really like.
on 15 March 2013
This is a great song, I love it. I bought this song because its great just to buy a single instead of the full album, you never know whether you'll like all the songs on an album
on 9 March 2013
Did not listen to this as its my daughters music and not my type at all. So sorry for the lack of review
Having said that it was recieved promptly with little fuss
on 12 July 2014