on 27 August 2012
Hello

We brought these to fitted in our cooker hood and whilst working they was bright however they both blew after six days which is a shame maybe a faulty batch.
on 11 May 2013
Excellent light bulb for my Cooker Hood. I have searched everywhere for one of these and was so pleased when I found it on Amazon. The delivery was super fast and I was really impressed. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be ordering again.
on 7 July 2015
Bought this bulb for my extractor fan. Fits perfectly. I have bought other makes before which wobble and then fuse so I feel safe that this Crompton bulb is the right one for the job. Very happy.
on 12 February 2015
We really battle to find replacement bulbs for our cooker hood and these do the trick perfectly. Arrived in good time and well packed, so no faulty or broken bulbs. Would buy again.
on 31 July 2013
Very disappointed with the lamps I ordered 4 I've used 3 already & only have the lights on while I'm cooking they don't last long at all will not be buying this make again !!
on 3 December 2013
I bought 5 lamps. Now one month later I have two little indians remaining in the wall. I guess that the rest will follow soon. I will not buy these lamps again!
on 4 April 2014
Thankyou for your very quick response to my query about the bulbs for my cooker hood this morning.
I have returned the bulbs this afternoon. Thankyou
on 26 February 2014
Wasn't sure whether this was the correct item for my cooker hood so went for cheapest. Perfect item and free delivery. Will use again.
on 26 September 2013
Fitted these lamps one blew straight away it's the old adage you get what you pay for pay a bit more to get a lamp that will last
on 17 January 2013
Slight issue with bulb not work but excellent services to put this right would Definatly use this shop again 5 star service