Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(4 star). See all 79 reviews
on 20 April 2012
I bought this Stuff Pack because I have all the others Expansions and Stuff packs and I have to say it's lacking in the mens clothing department.
I was also quite disappointed that there was only 1 item per category (e.g. 1 style of toilet, 1 style of bath, ect.) But besides that the items are quite good so I'm glad I bought it.

An O.K addition to the game.
on 14 October 2013
Was a bit disapointed with this pack as thought it might have a few more regular outfits instead just bedroom ones also there wasnt many male sims clothes this seems to be the case with most extention packs thought it was expensive for what you got really but I love the sims game so had to get it.
on 23 September 2012
I absolutely love the stuff in this pack! The furniture is amazing - especially the bathroom things and the clothes are good too, (A bit revealing for younger Sims players though). But, seriously, this pack is great. Better than Diesel, and Diesel is good. Master Suite Stuff is great. 9 out of 10 rating and 4 and a half out of 5 stars.
on 28 January 2013
This pack has some beautiful items. I like the bathroom furniture especially.
The clothes are mostly really nice too, but some of the lingerie is just too revealing for my tastes.
I'm glad I waited for the price to go down. Now the pack is defintely worth the cost.
on 19 November 2015
There weren't as many new items as I'd hoped for, or as many as I'm accustomed to having bought many "stuff" packs since 2000. However, it is nice that there are many items that are coordinated, ie. fireplaces and doors that match furniture and bathrooms.
on 26 October 2013
The furniture and clothes etc really make a difference to the game! I love having the option to browse through more clothing/furniture options, and adding bathroom sets and kitchen sets to your Sims house adds an even more personal touch! x
on 22 May 2014
Good stuff pack, plenty of new items, installed fast, came even faster and on a Sunday, only problem is my games so slow that it's crashed twice already so I've not be able to use the items in live mode yet.
on 5 January 2013
It's always good to have new "stuff", but the stuff packs are a bit pricey. Glad I bought it though.
on 27 February 2012
I think the stuff pack is good but isn't as good as the others that I have bought.
Still a good game
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2014
Fun add-in, you need the SIMS game of course and this is an add-in to extend the game.
Not much more too say.