Format: Kindle Edition|Change

Brilliant. Obviously.
on 28 November 2014
Excellent condition.
on 22 June 2008
I love this graphic novel, I read it a long time before I saw the film, and I still think the novel is better! If you have never read a comic/ graphic novel before, I highly recommend this one.
on 12 January 2013
A must have for all graphic novel fans. For those who can't be bothered to read 1984, here is the graphic novel take. With a more enigmatic hero and a ending worthy of the genre.xx
on 23 March 2013
Even those who do not consider the graphic novel to be one of their preferred genres should give this text a go, you cannot fail to be moved by the issues addressed within.
on 5 January 2011
Brought as xmas present arrived fast, much cheaper than buying from book shops, perfect gift if you loved the film or just love graffic novels. Top marks.
on 16 October 2009
Fantastic graphic novel! A great philosophical and political trip. Loved the way the images are composed and the choice of colors.
on 2 March 2014
Great Graphic Novel that was made into a great film. I first read this in the 80's in Warrior magazine and it's still great today.
on 11 February 2013
It is a good story - the prologue gives it context and I like that it was written in my neighbourhood. It is a good London story.
on 5 June 2013
Brave and imaginative yet steeped in reality. It's time that comics become part of normality. Going to check out some more work.