on 5 February 2018
Great collection
4 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2016
I only recently started putting reviews on products, (been an Amazon customer since 2002), and I've realised that with things like CD compilations, if you don't already know what you're getting, it was a bit dumb to buy it in the first place.
With the 'Now' CDs this is especially true, so all my reviews for these will be 5*, because I know the songs before I purchase, love some of them, like others & can't stand some.
These are brilliant albums if you want to keep up to date with the latest pop tracks and are always easy to listen to, with the swear words cut on the more edgy ones so kids can listen as well.
So if you read the track listings and like them, then buy it, if you don't then don't. Simple.
on 18 September 2016
I really really REALLY liked this now album. I thought it was really good. Ireally thought it was so good. Lots of good songs on it and my favourite songs on it are we found love and cheers ( drink to that) really liked it and I'm glad I bought it again cause it was good
on 28 February 2016
I've given it five stars because I can't help but wonder exactly how much material was denied by the labels to the team putting this album together. Saying that, it's good value and another solid - if not quite top notch - addition to the Now collection.
on 26 March 2018
Item as advertised and on time
on 21 January 2017
Filling a gap in my collection from many years ago. As usual a few great songs with a bit of filler to pad it out.
on 9 January 2018
Very happy with purchase. Thanks.
on 27 April 2018
very pleased
on 18 March 2018
Very good
on 15 March 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse