Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 January 2013
Great wee thing. Was a gift that went down well. Money well spent, can not say much more than that.
on 18 November 2013
A nasty nylon fabric minion figure - nothing near as good as the one my niece got from a coin-operated crane machine at a theme park! Disappointed and won't be trusting "market-place" rip-off sellers again..... Amazon really need to check the quality of the goods pedalled by those they allow under their banner.
on 8 December 2013
Lived up to expectations. It's a cute toy what more can I say it just sits there as I expected
on 6 December 2013
My son loves this toy well worth it if your child is a big despicable me fan
Well made toy which ses quite durable so far
on 30 October 2013
After hunting around the shops for this minion finally found it here. Excellent quality my little boy is over the moon and is cherishing this toy.
on 11 September 2013
After reading several good reviews for this product I was expecting something of a much higher quality than what I actually received. The toy was smaller than I expected - it does measure 10 inches tall if you place one end of the tape measure in the centre of the top of the head and bend it around the body to the tip of it's feet - it does not actually stand 10 inches tall. The yellow fabric looks and feels low quality and the toy resembles something you would win out of an arcade machine. All in all I'm disappointed with the toy and would not recommend it - I wish now I'd spend a few more pounds and bought a bigger one. However, I can't fault the delivery - it was dispatched the day after I ordered it and arrived the following day.
on 30 November 2013
It's ok as the price is very cheap however it's made of a horrible rough material and doesn't look like the pic the eyes are rippled and horrible was a Christmas present but can't give it.
on 1 December 2013
This looks very cheap and is poorly made. I would not buy this again and I would not recommend it.
on 26 July 2013
Bought this as a present for my sister who requested i find her a cuddly minion as she had seen them around. As usual when i don't know where to look Amazon hasn't failed me. This item is great and isn't too bad for price. At first i was kind of unsure about the £4 postage however i then found out where it was coming from which made this value for money. For the item in general i would have awarded five stars as even when i contacted the seller i got a prompt response. However no where on the item page nor on the seller page did it tell me that this item was coming from china. The item arrived 15 days after the order date which included dispatch time. As i was expecting it to come within the UK this is longer than i expected however this is still great time for an international delivery. if you're considering buying this item especially for a gift i would advise leaving at least 3 weeks before the date you need it to ensure you aren't disappointed by a late delivery. in general though still a great item and worth the wait
on 28 November 2013
Very poor quality was brought as a gift for my niece but had a big noticable stain on it and looked like i had brought it 2nd hand.

See one answered question