Size: 100 x 16g|Change
Price:£9.95+ Free shipping

on 9 August 2013
100 bags of 10p goodies is £10 in the till.......... but the box costs £15.95. I'm £5.95 down. It's cheaper to go to the sweet shop and buy these individually at 10p each.
on 29 December 2012
I buy these as a gift for my nephew every year. They are the only sweets he likes (even at Easter) and I want to feel that he is not excluded from the merriment. Needless to say I was a good Uncle this Christmas.
on 7 March 2013
:( orders the 100 pack especially as for party bags for large scouting event.
What arrived were 12 larger bags - no good to me and not what I ordered.

Contacted reseller who authorised a label for the return, but I have to pay postage. I refuse to pay postage when it's their mistake to correct. Not happy - no news either on how they are going to correct it.

Realise it's just a box of sweets but you try telling that to over 45 Beaver Scouts aged 6 !!
I'm not hopeful I'll get what I ordered or the label.
on 21 May 2015
Terrible! the sweets themselves are great but the box contained 10 full packets (not the 12 packets) and another packet was emptied with a few stale sweets! Terrible service, Great product!
on 23 January 2015
I am happy to pay the price as i give them away with orders as a freebie. However, you are paying 10%+ more than it says they are individually on the side of the box
on 7 August 2015
Not a favorite of mine. Too much "sweetened plastic" feeling, although not as much as the Haribo "animal puzzle". With some reservations, I give it the OK rating. Oh, and candy's bad for your teeth!
on 29 September 2013
This order never arrived, no proof of postage was sent. Never resolved, just thieves really. In fact not even an apology.....
on 2 December 2012
I choose this firm because they had the range of sweets I wanted,and when there was a mistake they put it right really fast,I will use them again without hesitation,thanks Andrew
on 19 July 2014
ahh now these have not been found by all my grandchildren yet but I don't expect they will last long when they do, this is a really good idea I wish I had found them before....
on 11 January 2013
Product arrived in excellent condition and very promptly. It would have been better if it was wrapped in brown paper or something similar but I can't fault the actual product

See one answered question