on 3 April 2017
I have had this run up in my garden for over four years and it still looks brand new. It has withstood a number of storms and has never broken or lifted from the ground. I would highly recommend this run as it is amazing value for money!!
Emma
on 22 July 2012
It would have been fine, but I put my four ferrets in it so they could have a fun time running around, but unfortunately, three of them could get out, so I had to return it. I was not very pleased because I thought the playpen enclosure was a good size and I managed to put it up without any trouble.
on 6 April 2017
Cage is outside all the time it is good
on 25 April 2017
I've got two now and they make a nice large space for my bunnies
on 4 August 2014
I am so devastated with this run, my lionhead got his head stuck between the bars of this run and is subsequently undergoing surgery as his back teeth are crushed, he has been blinded in one eye and has a "cherry eye" in his other eye due to this. DO NOT BUY THIS RUN. Manufacturers need to re think the spacing between bars. I will be purchasing a new run for my poor rabbit if he makes it through the op. I can honestly say I am devastated.
22 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 September 2013
I would not recommend this product for rabbits. My rabbit's head became stuck between the bars (he is a full sized Dutch rabbit, not a dwarf) and if it wasnt for a member of my family rushing to help him afer hearing screaming, he would have probably died. The rabbit required medical attention, leaving me with a vet bill. Both this rabbit and his companion are still shaken up as a result of the incident several days later.
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2013
Sadly my 5 month old rabbit met its death in this run after its head got trapped between the wires. The wires of this run are too flexible for a clever bunny and I do not want anyone to be faced with the disturbing scene I was met with. Previous issues already highlighted in this as an issue and Im angry that this item was still deemed suitable for a rabbit! Guinea pigs, chickens etc yes but NO for a rabbit!
review image
1010 Comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2012
Seemed a good large run for price, but my rabbits learnt how to nudge up the small side doors! So had to put cable ties or keyrings around them to fasten closed!
Updated after a couple of months. I would not recommend this for rabbits - after a couple of months use with not much problem I returned to find a rabbit exhausted with its head stuck on the outside of the bars. The bars are 3.5 cm apart and are slightly flexible allowing my slender but fairly average cross breed rabbit to push it's head through. I cannot use it as it is and it is too late apparently to be returned.
11 Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2014
DANGEROUS! DO NOT BUY, This run has been responsible for the deaths and broken jaws of many rabbits, my own included. Look at the low rating this item has , it is sold across Amazon under different sellers including their own Prime and they are fully aware, I have spoken to them but they still sell it and they are responsible for all further rabbit deaths and injuries because they ARE aware.
on 28 September 2013
One of our rabbits got his head trapped in the bars of the run and later died having injured his neck. We assumed that this was just a freak accident however I have now seen from other reviews that it is not!

Then today we discovered our youngest rabbit had been taken from the run, which was fully secured, probably by an escaped ferrit from next door but possibly a fox. This run is therefore also not preditor proof.

Do not buy this run unless you want an ex-rabbit or large vet bills.
11 Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse