on 18 May 2014
I have never bought shoes/boots before without trying them on first so I was a bit dubious about buying these on line, so I read the reviews and as most people said they were a wide rather than narrow fit, I decided to purchase them. I have wide feet but these boots were perfect for me and amazingly I wore them for the first time on a long walk and they didn't hurt at all, apart from the ankle rim which dug in a bit so I decided to undo the lace from that bit and fasten them further down. This helped although I did feel the pressure around my ankle but not so much. I don't blame the boot for this though as I have very tender ankles and after having a achillies tendon repair find that most boots with high ankle surrounds hurt me. The reason I went for the higher ankle though was we do a lot of walking on uneaven territory and my ankles used to ache such a lot at night especially in bed, so I thought I would buy something with more support, but this didn't help in my case, I think for the above reason.
I was surprised how quickly I broke them in and they were very comfy from the beginning. We do a lot of walking on dry dusty barranco's (old water courses) and there are lots of rocks and uneaven surfaces so we needed a sturdy boot. I did find the inner sole moved around a bit on one foot only, but it wasn't too bad really if I remembered to straighten it up before my next walk. They could really do with a thicker one as, we walk every day, around 4-5 kilometres and the boots have held up well apart from starting to feel the stones under the soles. They have stood up well to a battering.
I have ordered another pair but without the high ankle this time to see if they feel better this way. They are cheap enough to replace regularly if needed too.
on 11 February 2017
The boots themselves are great, the only 2 issues I have are the laces are too short so had to replace with with elasticated laces. The insole after being worn a couple of times have started ride up towards your ankle and leave an inch or so at the toe which is really uncomfortable. Need to buy some decent gel insoles to replace. But apart from that they are very good.
on 4 November 2015
Really comfortable. Went on my first hike with them and I was very pleased with the fit and comfort. Proved waterproof as well!
on 24 June 2017
Brilliant and so comfortable
on 24 September 2015
As always the boots are a great success. They fit really well and for the price are great quality.
The Snowdonia is my favourite light boot, just can not go wrong with them.
Great product.
on 16 August 2017
As described
on 26 March 2014
I have never had walking boots before but recently have started walking every other day and decided to get these to walk in bad weather so not to get dirty and for better grip than trainers. These were also a very good price so I decided to buy.

These are perfect and the exact size that I normally buy in shoes, size UK 6. I haven't had a problem with these boots at all and are fantastic for walking in the wet and on different terrains. I didn't think these type of boots would be any better than trainers to walk in but I was extremely wrong about that. I would never go walking without these now. I have also used these when biking and they are perfect for that as well.

They are not to high on the ankle but support extremely well over pebbled terrain. I haven't slipped once in these even walking up a high sloping sea wall. These are light boots as well, I don't even feel that I have them on at all. I haven't had any blisters or sore feet either and I have wide flat feet.

Couldn't recommend enough.
on 31 January 2013
Fantastic shoe especially in bad weather.Soft and comfortable and light. I recommend to people who enjoy walking long distances it is very good.
on 11 October 2013
love them, fab quality and very reduced price. win win. Highly recommend, a slightly smaller fit and so can not wear thick socks with them.
on 26 April 2014
I was surprised how good a product these walking boots are - they are light to wear, haven't needed 'walking in,' comfortable, wide enough for my wide feet and do the job. I haven't climbed mountains (yet) in them but they have been just as good as my previous expensive boots.