on 6 December 2017
I've tried several 'generic' inks.

These do not work and are a waste of money.

Original Cannon ink works every time but, you won't get many A4's for your money.

Be warned: if you buy from the cheapest Cannon supplier (usually baed in Holland) be prepared for a 3 week wait..Plan ahead!

MikeB
on 14 May 2015
Blimmey! These things are marvellous. If you can get in the box, and then the other box, and then the plastic, and then wrench the tab off - you'll be fine. The No38 is written really large on the box, so you can cut it out if this number happens to coincide with your house-number (or a badge for your age, again if the number coincides with your actual age), although unfortunately the packaging doesn't run to water-proof cardboard, so your new sign might not last as long as you'd like, but hey -
on 14 March 2018
Canon inks are perfect as always. I have tried the ones that are refills and are supposed to be compatible, but only once or twice have they worked. They are cheaper, but more expensive in the long run when they don't work, so it's only Canon for me.
on 9 December 2011
Not so much a review of the product (after all what is there to say other than it's a genuine colour replacement cartridge from Canon).

But the price is good and the seller delivered the item quickly, so very happy with the service.

I know some people harp on about the benefits of compatible or refilled cartridges, but I've always had the view that the originals are still the best.

My only gripe is why oh why does it cost almost as much to buy two replacement cartridges as it does to buy a new printer?
on 2 April 2018
Expensive (aren't all original cartridges) - but it lets you print colourful stuff ... and blacks too
on 29 June 2014
I am not sure how long these cartridges are supposed to last, but I replaced one, then printed about 15 A4 sheets of photos (mostly 2 photos per sheet), and then it had run out and needed replacing again, which did not seem very good value for money. However, as this is the cartridge my printer takes, I guess I have not much option but to keep buying them!
on 8 July 2013
I am amazed how often I need to re-order (although, to be fair, I o do quite a bit of printing with my freelance business). I off-set the cost of ordering new cartridges but, even so, it still comes to a tidy sum each month. Otherwise, though, no complaints at all; very rapid delivery and the cartridges are extremely simple to install.
on 10 December 2016
Very good ink for my printer, no more, no less. Always best to buy genuine items, but always wonder why printer ink is so expensive pound for pound?
on 22 December 2015
Cartridges were not in the packaging displayed, the plastic containers were very grubby and had no outer packaging! Have used once and appear to be ok: time will tell if they last as long as previous genuine Canon cartridges I have bought!
on 25 February 2018