Price:£26.01+ £2.00 shipping

on 31 October 2012
I bought these as the price was not much more than aftermarket ones and I have had excellent results with the high capacity cartridges. A friend of mine has tried to save a couple of quid buying Tesco and Asda aftermarket ones only to find they give an error message (Pixma 410 printer). I have found not so cheap aftermarket cartridges for HP, Canon and Lexmark printers are a waste of time. These are excellent.
on 13 March 2010
I purchased this product because it was advertised as high capacity.!! I am a retired lady with an interest in art appreciation who does only a limited amount of printing on my home pc. This cartridge is nearly finished already, that makes me doubt if it was ever filled to capacity in the first place. I will certainly not be ordering cartridges from this source again. I am very disapointed with this Amazon product.
on 30 September 2013
There is a choice of two different cartridges for use in my printer (the 510 and the 512), the 512 gives the higher number of pages per penny and is the one to go for. I am very pleased with my choice.
on 9 July 2013
I'm sure I've done this already - but this is proper ink for my computer, and it was offered at an excellent price. I've tried Refill-your-old-cartridge outfits in the past, and don't know how they stay in business: I've never had one that worked! Maybe I've just been unlucky. But to find the kosher article at an affordable price is good fortune indeed.
on 21 March 2013
After scanning the web for the cheapest deals for inkjet cartridges for my Canon printer I came across this offer, which was the bestdeal, product arrived on time as described on the website would reccommend.
on 4 July 2013
I went through a phase of buying own brands at approximately half price but they never last half as long in my experience. I know they cost much more but you do get a lot more seheets printed from them
on 14 March 2013
If you want the best quality then always by the originals.
As the printer head is built into the cartridge you are effectively using a new printer every time.
If you want the best printing results, then compatibles are not an option.
on 25 April 2013
Good double pack; good value for money. I chose this particular product as it was sold by Amazon EU and not another merchant and it was delivered promptly and well packaged (original packaging) to an Amazon Locker.
on 15 November 2013
Suitable for student. Fast delievery at competitive price.
It is the third time I have brought this ink. Good quliaty with lager capicity. 15ml*2. That's the biggest one that I find.
Definitely,I will buy that again
on 25 November 2012
With kids they are always printing out, this twin pack just saved the hassle of having to re-order again and again.