on 7 February 2012
I bought these boots on the strength of the reviews. I am glad Amazon provides reviews as I have found that most reviewers are honest (except where there is just the one poorly set out review - that is a bit suspicious). Anyway, my own experience of boots comes from using them for fishing mainly. All too often I have bought boots and they have disappointed: They have been too heavy, too cumbersome to drive in, too clumsy to walk in, not waterproof enough, lacking grip, ugly, that sort of thing. I have bought expensive and cheap and tried loads. I have several boots which I have worn only once and knew they would be trouble. I also have a disability (what else do I have you may say) which means that boots can be pretty uncomfortable. However, I am a mere human and my feet get cold and I don't like slipping. These boots are lightweight, didn't really need breaking in, reasonable to look at ( even colleagues have remarked on them positively) comfortable, easy to get on and off, stout yet flexible and the more i use them the more comfortable they get. I am yet to wear them in the rain so cannot say what they are like in a downpour. However, I wore them in the snow and they were fine. They gripped well enough and didn't let in the wet or the cold. I would say that they were a touch snug initially but they soon give a bit so size wise I ordered my usual shoe size. I would recommend a decent pair of thermal socks for the whole package and, surprisingly, there was a free pair that came with the boots which was a nice touch.
For the money, they are, I think, a bit of a bargain. Give them a day or two of use and you will wear them all the time. Thanks to the other reviewers.

UPDATE - now i have had the boots for some time. They get really comfortable to wear. i have had no problems with rain getting in and they feel very warm. I now leave my boots in the boot of the car to be at hand when needed. The boots have held up well and given that i can find myself on a cold and wet muddy riverbank, they are tested in fairly hard conditions. no issues with quality, wear or durability. i would say that of all the boots i have owned - berghaus, timberland, dms - i could go on, these are the best i have and the others have cost substantially more than these as well. i bought a pair of ice grippers so am pretty much ready for the coming winter. nothing more embarrassing than slipping on ice onto ones posterior.
11 comment| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2010
These boots are fantastic - stylish, warm, waterproof, snow proof, great grip from the thick tread soles, yet within a week or two of wearing them the initial stiffness had softened to leave them very comfortable. I bought the same size I wear for normal shoes, and although I possibly couldn't wear a really thick pair of socks with them, they're warm enough not to need it. If you like to wear a thick pair of socks in the cold, maybe think of buying the next size up.
0Comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2010
all as advertised actually wearing them for the stable yard and though dirty they still in good condition so pretty hardy boots as well as warm and snug comfy
on 10 October 2012
Bought these boots for my son when we was having bad weather and alot of snow, He was happy with the grip and how they kept his feet really warn, he also uses them when he goes camping and to festies,True to size and very happy with this product.
on 13 December 2012
See my product shots at the top of the page. Firstly, my boots came from Camping World UK. 48 hours from order confirmation to the postman handing them to me. Fantastic service! First reaction: excellent design and detailing. Good materials and nicely made. On sizing: they are definitely at the smaller end of whatever tolerances boot makers work to. So if you like wearing very thick socks, maybe the next size up would be best. Also, for people who prefer broad fitting footwear, these are definitely a narrow fit. On the plus side, they offer decent arch support. The soles are not too stiff, and should offer plenty of grip. They are also made from a non-marking material apparently, which may benefit people with flagstone floors? All in all, a good purchase. UPDATE: Now that I have had time to use them in heavy snow, the big downside of these boots is the inconvenience of getting them on and off. Wrestling with black laces on black boots in poor light, and trying not to fall over while pulling the things on, has been a pain I could have done without. If you are going to be wearing them all day, fine, otherwise stick to Wellingtons or zip-up boots.
review image review image review image review image
on 16 February 2014
I bought these boots for the winter thinking that they would be waterproof but more comfortable than wellingtons. They are a very tight fit for somebody with a high instep and they leaked like a sieve the first time I wore them. Very disappointing and not worth the investment.
on 16 February 2010
These boots are great and do exactly what you would expect or hope for. They arrived quickly and have been in almost constant use ever since. They are a snug fit to begin with but soften a little through use although they retain their shape well. They are comfortable, warm, dry and not too heavy. Would happily recommend them to anyone.
on 2 December 2011
Bought a pair of Yetti snow boots which leaked badly. I returned them to Trespass (at my expense) who sent me another pair which also leak. I'm waiting for a response to my email requesting a refund.
on 27 March 2010
I purchased these boots in order to get through the snow on the way to work; sod's law the snow disappeared as soon as they arrived. However, I can say that they are really nice quality and have some chunky soles on them for grip. I may have to wait until the winter comes round again, but this time I will be ready!

The arrival of late November's snow has given me ample chances to use these boots and I am impressed! Feet are kept dry and warm; their grips are good and have performed well on both fresh and compacted/icy snow. A great snow boot.
on 16 October 2013
I've purchased this Yetti boot for walking the dogs on wet conditions as it was advertised as waterproof. It was fine at first but after a few usage out in wet field it started to leak from the top of the toe area. Walking on tall wet grass will soak your feet quite easily. I did not bother sending this back as this would have been the second item to be returned and I am fed up of returning and waiting. All I am hoping now is for it to do well on snow or DRY cold conditions, and if not, it will end up in the bin. I will update this review as soon as I have tried this on snow.