Customer reviews

on 4 October 2013
Bought these for my daughter who needed them as they are 'cult' footwear in the hairdressing industry. She is very happy with the Vans and commented on how comfortable they were on her feet at the end of a long day.

I would definitely recommend both the trainers and the seller as they arrived soon after I placed the order.
on 2 April 2014
These are for School and perfect as there is no other colours other then black. Brought for my teenage daughter she a Uk 6 and these fitted perfectly. We buy these Vans for all 3 children.
on 13 March 2013
these vans were purchased on behalf of a work colleague who said the trainers arrived really quickly and were exactly as described. they are very happy with them which i can attest to as they wear them all the time.
on 26 October 2014
My son's previous pair of Vans lasted the entire school year (bought from the Vans shop in Cambridge).

This pair have fallen apart in a few weeks. I'm left wondering about their authenticity now.
I'm also left needing to buy more shoes :(
review image
One person found this helpful
on 20 September 2014
Fantastic shoes for the price. Paid about £17.00 and my Son loves them for School
on 14 October 2013
Wow my daugther loves them she wears them all the time, and very stylish for my teenager. I would recommend to anyone. X
on 10 August 2014
There is no vans logo on the sole of the shoe and the quality of the shoes is really poor, things like the logo on the heel is crooked and bits of thread were hanging out
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 August 2013
Very happy, great product!
on 23 October 2014
Excellent price
on 26 November 2013
love this product, really good buy!
They're so comfy and good for work, always wearing them! I was so shocked about how cheap they were!