Learn more Download now Shop now Pre-order now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 25 October 2017
Comfortable and sleek. Been wearing them for a week or two now and they are a solid fit for a good price. I'm glad they offer a size 9.5 because I am somewhere between 9 and 10 so 9.5 ended up as exactly what I needed. As expected, I got a blister on the back of my left foot because that's just a part of getting new shoes really, nothing a blister plaster can't handle. Will try to update review when they've broken beyond repair (hopefully not for a while).
on 27 October 2017
Comfortable sneakers which I'm sure will only become more comfortable the more I wear them. My only minor gripe is the extraordinary length of the laces - they either need replacing with shorter ones or you'll have to tie them in at least 3 knots to stop them being trodden on.
on 19 September 2017
Fit perfectly and look amazing. I've worn them for about 3 weeks for 5 days a week in college and they still look great with no tares or color fading and they are extremely comfortable to wear (as well as they basically go with any clothes). Would definitely recommend getting them as I got a pair before and they've lasted me years but I just needed a new pair of shoes and my feet were growing out of them.
on 23 August 2016
Very comfortable, and fit perfectly (I ordered size 7). Laces are sturdy and are a good length. I have walked a fair few miles in them at any one time and have had no signs of discomfort, blisters or hot spots on my feet. Definitely recommend these shoes.
on 16 August 2017
Light, comfortable and excellent to wear. Oddly long laces though. Tripped over myself a couple of times.
Pair of scissors and a lighter fixed that.
on 2 April 2017
Really lovely pair of shoes. I got these as a present for my boyfriend who is really fussy. He loved them and they fit just as expected, he's a UK Size 7. Very nice quality and the colour is perfect.
on 18 June 2017
Brilliant, have worn most days since i got them as casual footwear. Getting half sizes in the shop can sometimes be a pain as they don't always stock, getting them here was much better!
on 2 August 2017
Bought for my son, who has replaced the extremely long laces with 'lazy laces' and is very happy with shoe.
on 29 November 2017
As with vans, they normally fit a size smaller than you normally are.
Look Great. Husband loves them.
on 23 August 2017
So nice to order a pair of shoes that fit as expected. I'm a "regular" 14, not wide or narrow, and these fit beautifully. Comfortable from first wear.