on 19 March 2018
I’d been stealing myself for the day my xerox ran out of ink and I was stuck suddenly with a £250 bill...

All my colours are near full except yellow which ran out (I dunno what I’m printing?!?!) so I thought I’ll punt a tenna and see

Works great! Printer accepted it, works just fine I’m so pleased I need my printer for my business and this - being prime - sorted my life!!!
on 21 April 2016
I was a bit wary at first seeing as the price was lower than I had been paying for toner & chip for a DIY refill, and massively lower than branded cartridges, but the other reviews were right - they printed as well and for as long as any others I've used, for a lot less expense. No jams, blotches, chip ID or other mishaps, which are sometimes a fail with cheap compatibles. So pleased that as long as they maintain this standard, I'll keep re-ordering.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 April 2018
excellent value for money and fit and work well
on 25 February 2018
Excellent set. Worked where others failed.
on 12 August 2017
I am very happy with this product thank you good value and prompt delivery
on 18 August 2015
Didn't realise that these were really good until I purchased a different brand that did not work properly!
These guys speak to my Phaser 6500 properly and work perfectly, I will be sticking with them.
on 8 October 2015
These are very good and register as Xerox in my 6500 phaser printer. I like both the toners and doitwiser who are very prompt with their service. My order was delivered the day after dispatch several days before what Amazon stated. Nice in todays world that service is first class.
on 25 November 2016
Only had new cartridge in for 2 days but so far so good. I bought a 4 pack as this was the best value and much cheaper as a whole than even one original xerox cartridge. Works for me!
on 20 November 2015
Excellent Price and quality. Been using them for years and will continue to do so.
on 24 December 2016