Colour: Multicolor|Change

on 6 December 2013
I've thing this now for a month now on and off. I blow it up, use it for a couple of days, and then put it away for a few more. It's quite comfy, as a bed it's very comfy. It retains air quite well that is to say like most inflatable sofas and beds it needs topping up the next day to be firm but it doesn't really go that soft. It's best with two people sitting on it.

Now I will say that this sofa bed is huge. It can comfortably seat 3 large adults, and in sofa bed mode it's a long double.

The non return valves work the best I have ever seen. My only criticism with this sofa is that you can't use fitted sheets as a bed, as the base of the sofa makes up the first section and there's nowhere to tuck the sheet into.

Oh and beware that it doesn't come with a pump. I can highly recommend the sidewinder pump.
on 10 March 2013
Great it was the best seating for my bunker bin at work it is very comfortable and very strong so it can be used in a work surrounding great get one
on 2 November 2015
Great to begin with, however interior partitions seemed to give way/snap leaving the sofa useless to both sit or sleep on (see photos) just after the return period closed... When I wasn't even at home and nothing but a throw was on the sofa... Repair seems impossible so any any ideas on how to fix it please someone let me know! Paid circa £75 for the sofa and the pump (pump not included with sofa) and now it's not fit for purpose. Nightmare.
review image review image
on 22 September 2013
We bought this for my wife in hope she likes it so we can go camping again. With the two way hand pump it took about 20 minutes to fill, quicker if you have the energy. We set it up in the living room and have now used it for two weeks to test it. We put a blanket over the seating area. It has constant use and no problems.
We have two dogs, and we are delighted. It doubles as a sofa and a bed for one when not opened out. More comfy than our main sofa and a good size.
It does need a few re-pumps per few days to maintain required fill.
Excellent quality, confortable and easy to use, stable for an inflatable and dog claw proof.
Can be tricky to get up and out of when not fully inflated, but great fun.

UPDATED
Following heavy and regular use in our living room, after two months the seating part bulged out. This was quickly followed by a leak where the internal structure had pulled away and then a second.
We used the provided patch on the first leak which worked for a short while.
Bought the same intex repair patches but these did not work as not as sticky and the hole was in a crease. These patches are like strong clear tape, the glue does not set, and with use, they leak. We used three overlapping patches, still no good. Very easy to pull off after two weeks, so the glue does not set. They do not match the fabric and look poor also.

I found in the house an old bycycle puncture repair kit. It had larger patches of 2cm by 2cm square that I used. Rubber patches of very similar material and colour to the sofa material. Lightly rub the surface arround the hole with the abrasive paper, apply the rubber glue and once the glue became sticky, peel of the backing of the patch and apply. After one hour the glue is set. It works. looks good as near invisiable and they fit better into the contours of the sofa surface. On the larger hole, I used two overlapping patches.

In summary, not excellent sofa but still good. The intex repair patches do not work.
Rating thus reduced to three stars.
on 7 June 2013
Bought this for camping to put inside tent instead of uncomfortable camping chairs. It fits 3 people on and pulls out to be a huge sized bed, it so comfy and wouldnt do without it. Everyone should have one of these, I love it :-)
on 8 July 2013
It's looks pretty, but I had to pump it all the time, air escaped from it and it was very uncomfortable. My back was painfull after night
on 14 February 2015
Bought this for occasional spare bedroom use. I think it's great, and have also lent it out to friends between sofa's. Comfy as a sofa, and the size of a double mattress when opened out. Drink holders are handy too, for the kids. Easy to deflate and store/transport.
on 18 June 2013
when i received this i blow it up and left it overnight but bythe morning it was flat,reblow this up and find 2 pin holes in it
on 29 September 2013
When I first came across with the idea of an inflatable pull out sofa I thought that is brilliant. For people camping a lot with a large tent this is just the thing to have. Quite cheap, comfortable and looks good not to mention in its box it is about the size of a larger briefcase. Well, the reality unfortunately is a bit different. It ticks all those boxes mentioned but our product got a puncture the first few times we used it. No problem I thought that happens with an inflatable bed. I've fixed it with the repair kit which was included in the package. It did not work properly so I bought a bicycle repair kit with proper glue and sand paper, everything. It worked! I thought OK no problem anymore. Wow was I for a surprise. Two days later It cracked open alongside one of those inside pillars. I have to mention this point we did not use the sofa for anything else it is designed for. No extreme conditions. We don't have kids so no jumping up and down all the time, no sharp objects were used just regular sitting sleeping. The rip was about 4 inches long! I realised that there is no point to fix that so I sent an email to activeleisure with a picture attached but did not get any answer. I think that is not very professional like but have no intention to spend more of my time with this matter even if I lost some money on this "bargain". However I write this review to give a heads up for people about a product which is a good idea but a pretty poor execution and a not good customer service from activeleisures part. I do realise that some reviews praise this product and I'm sure that a lot of them do serve well however I have read quite a few other reviews which mentioned that they had the same problem as we did so I think it is definitely a gamble to buy this product. But of course you might get lucky and get a good piece. Hope you do. And hope my review helps with the decision.
on 5 June 2015
It's much wilder than expected which is good for me and my XL hubby to fit in when camping. Amazingly, got to know it actually went to many different countries to get here through DHL. I'm happy with the shipping + product quality awsome! The only pity is it doesn't come with a built-in or portable electrical pump.Overall, it's just great!