Customer reviews

Size: AGE 8 - 10 YRS (L)|Change

on 1 March 2017
My daughter only just about managed to wear this for one day at school . Was falling to pieces . Looked really good when I opened it, but very, very disapppointed at the end of her wearing it . Please just don't waste your money on this !!
on 2 March 2017
Good value for money as was only worn once.
Fits right, as my daughter is tall, so I worred about it looking too short, but was just the right length.
Would definitely recommend.
on 16 May 2017
Bought for my daughters victorian day at school, the dress is nice but there was no hat in the bag which was a shame
on 23 December 2014
Very effective when on
on 24 January 2015
Bought for my 9 year old daughter for Victorian day at school. Fits her fine, Apron is attached to dress, but it doesnt spoil the overall effect. She absolutely loves it and cant wait to wear it to school. Great value for money and prompt delivery.
on 3 November 2013
Thinking of the price I paid for this, I did not expect it to be of the best quality. My daughter wore about 3, 4 times and it's fine. She and I were very happy with this Victorian dress.
on 3 December 2013
Very small for the size and could not be used. Due to the cost of returning it was not financially worth it.
on 19 November 2012
This is the best value option that I found on Amazon for a Victorian outfit. Purchased for my daughters day out to Beamish Museum. She's 10 and it fitted well. My daughter loved it.
on 5 November 2013
Good value for money would recommend to a friend or family member. It was bought for my daughter for her school trip
on 14 June 2013
Sent for this item for my granddaughter to wear for school,what surprised me about the dress was what good quality it was for the cost.