Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: AGE 8 - 10 YRS (L)|Change

on 26 April 2016
was reasonable quality for the cost but the hat was a little small for my 5yo. If wearing outdoors, would recommend tshirt / leggings underneath as is quite thin.
on 14 December 2013
This was a lovely victorian costume and was very well made.My Daughter who is nine loved it,although it is small fitting so i got the size 12 years.
on 26 February 2014
Obviously had been returned by someone else as packaging was open, when we checked the hat was missing and in addition the wrong size was sent
on 24 January 2014
Ordered for my daughter received it quicker than I thought an the product is perfect just right for her victorian day at school
on 25 October 2012
bought his dress for my daughters fancy dress day at school on the day of the said event we were disapointed to find the hat missing from the parcel i iknow it was only cheap but you still expect all the items to still be in the parcel
on 13 January 2016
Did the job it was bought for
on 16 November 2015
It is made of very thin material and ripped at the seam the first time my daughter put it on! Also I ordered a medium which says age 6-8 but it is very tight at the waist. I guess for the price it is ok but will probably only last one wear!
on 2 March 2017
Good value for money as was only worn once.
Fits right, as my daughter is tall, so I worred about it looking too short, but was just the right length.
Would definitely recommend.
on 2 May 2014
It is as good as you would expect. I wanted to give it 5 stars, but that would mean "I love it", according to the Amazon star rating. Well, I like it but I do not love it.
on 4 December 2012
Fantastic solution for school centenary day where all the children had to dress in Edwardian costume! Pretty lace hat. My daughter looked lovely in the local newspaper in it!