Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 May 2013
I award this 5 stars simply because I cannot fault it. I got it so I could connect an xbox 360 controller to my Galaxy s3 and tab and has worked perfectly and is of decent construction. For this money I don't think you can get better.
on 19 June 2013
This adapter is perfect for when I want to plug in my USB flash drive into my phone to access data like videos and pictures, etc. And has never failed me.
on 6 December 2015
Does exactly what it's meant to do! Have used it to connect mice, keyboards, other phones and my camera to both my Oneplus One and my Samsung galaxy s3
on 20 April 2013
It works perfectly. But the plastic casing comes loose which is why I rated it 3/5. Other than that, it does the job + is cheap.
on 3 June 2013
Product what I purchases is good working ok and meet my expectacion. It was worth to buy it for that price.
on 25 April 2015
Really handy, SD card from camera, plug into my galaxy, photos backed up and sent to the cloud, Brilliant!
on 4 February 2013
it does everything that you will ask it to do. Bought if for my galaxy s3 and use a usb pen drive with it
on 13 December 2012
Perfect ! what I need !! you can use it with all your usb : mouse, keyboards, pen drive , hard disks ....
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2013
This does exactly what it says on the page. Works perfectly. Great price and in a nice little bag! Yay!
on 5 May 2015
Great vendor service.
This works really well with every phone and tablet I've tried it with.