on 9 March 2018
My daughter loves this bottle and struggled with bottles at first. I bought expensive specialist ones and this was the one that worked. She has some mouth / jaw issues and was breastfed.
This is the third I’ve bought as she won’t sleep without it and other types of bottle won’t do. I buy extra teats as she does chew through them and cause holes which leak onto the bedding but this is rare
on 5 September 2017
I would highly recommend NUK bottles for any baby who struggled to take a bottle, I had a nightmare with my son and tried every brand possible and came across NUK, gave it ago and he took it! Therefore I used NUK with my daughter and I purchased these recently for her with the cute design on them!
on 24 July 2017
The first bottle my daughter would actually take was an nuk bottle. So when I saw these at such a good price I had to buy them. We both love Minnie Mouse and this is such a cute design. The bottle is very easy to wash and the design on the bottle is very durable, No signs of fading or wearing away like you see in some other brands.
on 23 November 2017
Lovely bottle, bought as my daughter wouldnt take a bottle and was trying her with different teats, unfortunately she didnt take to this either... Never did find one she liked! The design is lovelt though!
on 21 July 2017
My son loves this bottle...Any other bottle we use he turns into a Tasmanian devil and chews it to pieces leading it to leak wildly in every direction. Micky design appears hard to find in store.
Found this review useful? Feel free to send a tip #SOCC - SQh1SuGXyAUhthr1ZoFmmte3Hmf2jc9Fki
on 10 October 2017
Really irritated that the bottle received is not like the picture. I wanted a bright exciting red with Minnie Mouse. I got a black pic of Minnie and mickey. The collar of the bottle is red thats all. Otherwise the bottle is great
on 4 February 2017
The only bottle that baby ever liked. Started off with the size one bottles, latex teats and upgraded to these when she got a little older. Parts interchangeable, well made and easy to clean. Love the NUK range. Arrived really quickly too.
on 7 March 2017
Lovely bottle, unfortunately the Minnie one came instead of Micky, unsure if there's a way to specify. The finding dory design we got is ace, much better alternative to NUPPY or Tommee Tippee for our 14 month old.
on 25 January 2016
I'm only able to find the pink bottles in my local stores so thrilled that Amazon do the black neck Micky mouse. My very fussy 10 month old seems to like these bottles.
One person found this helpful
on 21 February 2018
Very cute mickey design but the bottle leaks very easily. Can’t shake the bottle even when the lid is on. Wanted to try new brand but too bad it’s not for my son :(