• Customer reviews

on 2 July 2015
Quick delivery, works perfect and battery power last long thank you !
VINE VOICEon 29 December 2011
ThIs is a great little charger for the iphone 4s and ipad 2 (tried them both). It's very light - around a £1 coin in diameter and approx 10 cm in length. It easily slips into a pocket and comes with a sock to protect the metal casing. It gives around one full charge worth of battery for an iphone 4s which is perfect for my needs. Anything of larger capacity would have been too bulky for me.

It comes with various adaptors to fit different phone types. When charging from the mains a blue light comes on which changes to red when its full. Only thing mising is some indication of how much charge is left in it, but I can't complain I'd much rather have something small and reliable than a larger battery with more functions. Great product and solidly built.
on 20 January 2014
This is a new model with a Micro USB charging (input) port and a USB output port, like most other portable chargers of this design, not the four ring jack socket (pictured in the description) used in the original model. The relatively low 2200mah battery capacity and 500ma charge current remain the same. It is slightly longer than the original model (by about 5mm), has a slimmer sock case and only needs one cable, which doubles as the phone charging cable and to charge the Pebble from a full-sized USB port - it still has a selection of phone connectors, the micro USB one also serves to charge the pebble. This also means you should be able to charge it from phone chargers with micro-usb plugs (android etc).

As the USB output socket is quite large, I was slightly concerned that when in a purse or pocket, it might be possible for small metal objects, like the ends of door keys to get in the socket and short the pebble out unless you remember to put it in its sock with the sockets facing down.

I got this for a friend, who saw me using mine. I've had a Veho pebble for over one year, it's fine for charging older smart phones like the Galaxy Ace and huawei u8180, although I gather some more power hungry phones may refuse to charge - so check your phone manual to make sure it will charge from a 500ma supply.
on 14 December 2012
Where to start! I really liked this piece of kit. This particular purchase was to give as a present but I'd previously bought one to use with my Samsung Galaxy SIII on the spur of the moment from a retail outlet when I spotted it while shopping for something else, (it cost twice the price of this one). The one I bought for myself was put through it's paces while I was working at London 2012, where it was continually being used to charge various Games Makers phones between being charged up from the computer USB port. One USB charge will give a single phone charge. It was invaluable and the interchanging connectors means that it could be used for all different types of phones...viz my phone is a Samsung Galaxy SIII and it was used to charge three or four different types of phones including a Blackberry and an iphone. It's small, unobtrusive, will slip onto a pocket or handbag and take up very little space. Until recently It fully charged my phone, however the last time I used it, I noticed it only charged my phone to 85%, (the unit is only 3 months old). Whether this was a temporary glitch or is showing a reduction in performance, I have yet to find out. If so this could be a downside of the product. Other negative points are that the unit lights up when charging from the USB port and the colours are the opposite way to what I expected. It glowed blue when in the process of charging and red when fully charged. I would have expected those colours to be the other way round. However, the unit charges fairly quickly from the USB port and will charge my phone up pretty quickly too.

It comes with a cute little knitted 'sock' which is big enough to hold the unit plus both the USB and phone cables, however there is no closer on the sock so the unit tends to slide out and roll around in the bottom of a handbag. A press stud or similar closer would have been useful to prevent this. I have also found that the rubberised print on the unit has started to wear off already, probably because it's slipped out of it's sock and has been rolling around in my bag. That aside, it's a terrific standby that can be connected to a phone, quickly, easily and without the hassle of dismantling the phone to insert a second fully charged battery. It will allow you to continue to use your phone while connected and I would recommend it to anyone. Item arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 13 September 2017
DOES NOT DO IPHONE 5 OR ABOVE!!
This is not clear in their description.
Waste of time buying it.
on 6 July 2017
No adapter for newish iPhone (mine is a 6), description should be more accurate and say - only suitable for older iPhones and list them - false advertising - returning item immediately.
on 26 July 2017
Not a happy bunny. If i don't use the stick the next day after charging it goes flat even without me using it to charge the phone once. This one is unreliable also the one i have says 500mah it's not what I ordered ? :(
on 3 May 2017
This is a neat little charger, not as much charge as I would like, but it is easy to carry in a pocket or handbag
on 8 May 2017
these are the best things ever so useful hold charge for a long time bought for myself and also as a gift everyone extremely happy with them!
on 30 June 2017
Never be powerless again, small enough to keep you powered anywhere on the go.