Customer reviews

on 5 September 2017
I was somewhat disappointed with this book, namely because it tells you so little about Billy Bremner the man. We learn barely nothing about his private life and there is no in depth analysis on his relationship with his team mates. I know that he was great friends with Allan Clarke - this doesn't get a proper mention at all. I also remember that when he died there was something in the papers about him having an illegitimate son in the early '70s - whilst I am not in favour of scurrilous gossip once again, if true, it sheds light on his multi-faceted character. I loved Billy Bremner and I think he deserves a little better than this.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 4 March 2013
Excellent reading. I really enjoyed the book and will be looking for other books at Amazon in the future. I am a sports fan and read a lot of sporting books.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse