Customer reviews

Size: XL (40" - 42")|Change

on 2 September 2017
Beautiful! Fits perfectly! Excellent quality! Very impressed with my purchase. Thank you.
on 19 September 2017
Love this belt it's looks great
on 12 February 2017
When I received the belt it looked exactly like on the product pictures. I even got compliments for it, which goes to say it looked quite nice indeed.

However, it didn't take long before the black surface material of the belt (faux leather) started showing signs of wear. Now, 2 years later, I feel a little embarrassed to wear the belt because it's so worn out. (see photo)

I guess one needs to pay considerably more for something that last longer than a month before it starts falling apart. But that's what I'll be looking for next.
review image
on 4 March 2017
Being a slightly larger man I could not find myself a Low Life belt that was XL (40"+) so I thought I would give this belt a try. Never again will I buy a belt made by Fools Gold, after a few short months the metal holes that hold the belt in plate fell out and one even snapped cutting my finger when I took it off. I wore this belt quite loosely and after just a few months I had to bin it, my low life belts have lasted 4-5 years each, save yourself the money and find a better quality belt.
review image
on 29 October 2014
Although at first look it's a good product, the studs started to fall off after one wear and the clasps that hold the studs onto the belt stick out and are very sharp. I have cut my self so many times when putting on tthe belt, so no longer can wear it.
on 11 June 2017
Hello these are the photos of the studied belt that the stitching has come undone all the way along
Best wishes jason jones
review image review image review image
on 12 February 2015
poor quality
on 5 April 2016
It's ok, I suppose one gets what one pays for. Feels a little fragile, and could do with an extra hole or two, I have 2 medium lowlife belts and they're of much better quality and have more holes to go at. Suppose for the price i paid i can't gripe too much. It's good but I can't see it lasting a significant amount of time with regular wear
on 25 August 2017
Love it,great fit and it's got backing on the studs so they don't come loose and end up scratching you, excellent quality and arrived on time,highly recommend!!!
on 3 July 2013
it was nicer than I expected it to be and is definitely top quality. looks good with everything I wear!