on 4 September 2013
I really liked these sandals, but they fit small. I'm a 5, bought a 5, and found them small. I decided to offer them to a colleague of mine for her birthday as she is a 4 and they fit perfectly.
on 10 November 2014
Bought these for a trip to Florida. I have had Crocs in the past, but to be honest, they aren't the most stylish footwear. These were great for the beach and waterpark as they stay securely on your feet, weigh nothing and look fab. You can even leave them on for the evening if you aren't to tired to get off your behind after a days plummeting down flumes and riding on inflatables! The only grumble I would have is that they are a small fit. I take a 5.5 in most shoes, the 6 was a little snug.
on 4 September 2013
I am a 5 and had to buy a 6. The 6 fits perfectly and I find them very comfortable.
on 14 December 2015
The most comfy sandals I've ever bought. Fit snug.
Didn't rub whatsoever and are super comfy.
Would definitely buy again. You'll receive loads of compliments cause the owl on the sandal is cute.
on 3 March 2014
love love love it. very comfy and look amazing. fantastic value. couldnt match this price any where else. very happy