on 30 May 2014
Have the original Pleo by Ugobe and I must say that this little guy is far more alive and playful than his cousin.This Pleo takes much longer to learn and walk but once he ages a little then he becomes very real and becomes part of the family.The battery lasts much longer and the quality of this Pleo is much better.A great pet,kids love him.Worth the money.BUY PLEO.
on 8 January 2015
My son loved this but the battery wasn't working as well as I expected and then it stopped working just after a few charges.. Not happy.. So contacted the seller and they fobbed me off and said I need to buy one from the main seller, which is really difficult as website is in Japan and it's quite expensive to buy a new charger.
on 8 January 2014
Fantastic service. Pleo amazes us. He's only in the early stages of learning but everyone loves him already. Worth the money for dinosaur mad daughter. The instructions are in German but we easily found a free printable English version of instructions online and there is loads of You Tube tutorials for Pleo. Brilliant.
on 14 September 2014
Awesome!! I love my Pleo
on 16 May 2015
Terrible service, toy not fit for purpose do not buy of this trader
on 13 February 2015