on 13 March 2013
Been listening for almost a week now, and not only have I completely changed my attitude to food, but I feel really content and confident and I stand taller. For someone like me, who can get caught up in self talk, it has been such a relief. Can quite see the weight falling off but as I don't have much to lose, I would be more than happy if I just went on feeling this happy. Am thinking of using hypnosis for other areas of my life where I lack confidence. Have recommended it to several friends already.
8 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2015
not sure how well its working as yet but pleasant to listen to
on 20 January 2016
good book
on 8 November 2011
An Amazing Experience! For years I tried to loose weight. I tried every thing possible, and years ago shock treatment therapy. Nothing worked. A friend suggested trying Hypnosis. I was skeptical at first. I am a believer now. Very beneficial information and tips. Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!!!!
13 people found this helpful
on 6 November 2011
Weight Loss Hypnosis Power is very useful for Rapid Home Self Hypnosis Weight Loss System.This is the example of losing weight just by listening this cd.I definitely recommend to the people who wants to lose weight by themselves without doing any exercises.
6 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2013
This just wasn't for me. I much prefer when i can fall asleep listening to hypnosis. When you're awake the whole time it feels like a very very long track and there is enough self promotion for it to get annoying. I never lost any weight using this, quite disappointed since hypnosis has worked so well in other areas of my life.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 November 2011
I've tried untold numbers of diets in the past, but the problem was that even though I was losing weight every time I stopped dieting I would fain that weight back, and by researching online I found out that the problem was with my subconscious and that the best and fastest way to change your subconscious is by the use of hypnosis, so I decided to give this product a try and I am extremely happy to say the least, not just I was able to lose weight very easily, but also able to remain that way as far. This really is an amazing weight loss tool.
16 people found this helpful