on 17 February 2016
Bought this for my grandson so he could have a van just like Grandad and he was absolutely thrilled to bits with it. I know it is not meant to be a toy but I could not get one anywhere else but it must be robust as he has had it over a week and nothing broken yet. It is roughly the same size as the usual toy cars/lorries. Excellent quick delivery.
on 16 June 2013
Size was slightly smaller than I expected. Dimentions quoted were the box not the actual vehicle. Will be ok for the use I have for it although I would have preferred it to be slightly larger.
on 3 August 2014
Not too happy with this purchase the van is very small and only suited for a model to look at item, no use for playing with as the tyres fell off within five minutes.
on 22 January 2016
got this for my grandson who's three years old a little small and on a wood stand not what I would have liked but its ok good van just wrong for me
on 27 March 2016
Not worth the money! Wing mirrors fell off as soon as it was opened and wheels fell off after first time of playing with it! Poor quality.
on 22 May 2014
Very good model, very pleased with item. Good details and a very good likeness, just like the real van. It is now on show in my van.
on 3 September 2015
Expensive for what it is, but grandson loved i , therefore money well spent!!
on 15 May 2016
Smaller than I thought but perfect for the cabinet I've put it in
on 4 January 2015
Nice detailed product just a bit smaller than anticipated..
on 24 December 2015
Very disappointed n quality tyres immediately came off