Customer reviews

Price:£2.50 - £3.99

on 30 April 2017
OK
on 8 November 2015
Great, just what I was looking for!
on 7 November 2015
Perfect for job
on 21 April 2012
I bought this item, when I received it I was more than happy with it. it's very good quality, strong and durable. I bought the hi vis orange badge holder and it stands out very well, especially against black clothing. I have been told that the police prefer door staff to wear these as they can identify them immediatley as them being in charge of a door. would defo recommend this product
on 14 September 2011
Well I work at Football Club grounds and Stadiums , so busy time when you do Security there .
It Wraps Round very well . Even when you have no big Jacket on it Still stays on the Arm .
I got this in BLUE as well , as green . Its 100% brilliant , Stay safe take it easy .
on 26 February 2010
just what i needed makes it so standout that you are security in a busy place like a night club,excellent item
Plastic holder is ok, but if you have big muscles in your arms, or big arms, then the strap will stretch tightly.

The strap does not have much play, so if worn on a coat sleeve, its going to be tight.
on 1 January 2016
This is ideal for keeping my gym entry card and locker card/small key safely with me whilst working out in the gym. Fits well on the arm and to be honest you forget you're wearing it. The two cards and key fit snuggly in the clear plastic section and doesn't cause any problems with any of the exercises I'm doing (as in it doesn't feel uncomfortable or get in the way of any equipment I'm using). I also use it to put my house key in when I go for a run.
on 22 April 2013
The picture shows a lighter/cigarette holder, the title said SIA badge holder. which is it? Wanted the lighter & got a black badge holder which i did not want. Gave it to my partner.
Sort it out and either change to picture or the description. Dissapointed!

Contacted by seller who explained the discrepancy. Explanation noted and item which I received was welcomed by a colleague. No further complaints.
on 12 April 2014
I was very surprised by the excellent quality which offers this product in relation to its price. I am very pleased and recommend it to anyone who works as a security no matter in clubs or wherever he sits very well in the hand and wears very comfortable. Once I removed the advertising sticker used this part and made ​​her inside so that my license is protected and can not get out. Thank you very much.

See one answered question