1,588
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 4 June 2017
I loved the books so much and the other films are quite good. The first film however left me very disappointed even for a book adaptation (my expectations were not too high). Also, I was very disappointed that this version was edited to be less graphic by cutting scenes and removing blood, only making it more unrealistic. The book is very violent and graphic. So why not just change the rating instead.
on 30 December 2012
I have read all three books in the trilogy and loved every one of them. I am also an admirer of Jennifer Lawrence so I was keen to see the film. I saw the film in the cinema and liked it so much that I also bought the DVD as soon as it was released. I have no regrets - my money was well spent. The film has been praised highly and deservedly so, the production values are excellent and it offers terrific entertainment with an underlying thoughtful message.
on 11 July 2013
Epic!As good as the book!It has plenty of action and adventure.BUT when it was releasled I thought it would be a 15 because of the story but it acully is not.If YOU DID not LIKE THIS TRY THE 15 VERSION OR READ THE BOOK OR IGNORE THIS TRILOGY.[my opinion].The delivery was very good it came in 2 days and in good condition and not scratched.
The acting was terrific!But I have seen better!
READ THE BOOKS FIRST OTHERWISE U WILL SPIOL IT!
on 7 September 2014
I absolutely loved the film when I saw it, and it prompted me to buy the book, which I love even more. The heroine, Katniss Everdeen comes across as complex, conflicted and a survivor, learning to do what must be done however awful it is. It has real parallels into the everyday lives of everyone who faces nothing but stark and awful choices.
on 1 May 2017
I'd heard a lot about the hunger games, didn't really know wat it was about but decided to watch it, and found it was actually something that I would normally like to watch. Very good first in the series, can't wait to watch second d one.
on 24 June 2017
I first saw this film a few years ago and decided to finish off the whole series.

Not bad but it lost it for me when it went all wierd in the city. Bizarre.
on 18 June 2017
Great film 🎥
on 20 June 2017
superb
on 13 April 2017
Superb
on 12 November 2016
Gift & Happy with this thank you.