on 3 July 2016
Simple little flannels. Worth the small sum of money. There like a stocking filler for when I was stock piling stuff for the baby that made me feel better. They are small, thought they would be bigger although am aware it says cloth. Would buy again.
on 9 March 2017
I bought these to wipe my weaning baby's face after meals instead of using baby wipes, and for that purpose they are purfect. Yes they are quite small and the material is thin, but they are also lovely and soft. I'm very happy with them.
on 8 August 2017
Ideal to have as wash clothes for my new baby girl. They are quite a bit smaller then what I thought. But only slightly smaller then a standard flannel I guess. Lovely and soft. Just perfect for getting into all those baby chubby areas whilst being soft on her skin. Would recommend as very good price.
on 13 October 2016
Very happy. Super soft.
on 26 June 2017
Pattern wasn't what was ordered from photos.
Very cheap material which I feel I could have bought cheaper equivalent from the pound shop.
on 25 July 2017
Very soft and good size .ideal for babies to clean face or hands. Recommend :)
on 16 August 2017
fit the purpose, but they seem to be the off cut from other things, so not the best sewing work. A bit expensive for what it is for this reason.
on 13 June 2017
Really nice wash well I would recommend this item
on 11 March 2017
i complained about how bad they smelt and was refunded
on 11 May 2017
Was unsure what they would be like but i am not disappointed. Not very big but perfect as a face cloth for my 1 year old grandchild who is feeding herself! I washed them first to get rid of the slight fluff and tumbled them. So pleased with them that I have ordered another 2 packets!