Customer reviews

on 6 July 2017
I loved this bracelet for about 3 weeks before it fell off and I lost it. The bracelet is nice quality but the clasp can be easily pressed and unfortunately for me this happened ( I think on a golf course ) and I didnt hear it hit the ground and so lost it.
on 11 March 2013
Present for grandson, he love it so a result there, needed the 21cm rather than the 19cm which I had to return
on 26 June 2014
A very smart bracelet. Feels very well made. The clasp is solid and I am very pleased that the decorative rings are adjustable.
on 18 April 2014
I bought this for my husband's birthday. He loves it. It's well made and looks classy. I would recommend this product
on 23 August 2015
This looks really nice on. The only issue is the clasp. The button to release the clasp can easily be pressed and it has fallen off several times. Luckily, have felt it fall off but it's only a question of time before it gets lost!
on 15 June 2016
Bought for 19year old who wears this daily. Easy to take on off as it has a quick release clasp so can be removed for showering.
on 9 July 2016
Bought as a present for my husband, looks really good quality,husband over the moon! excellent service
on 29 August 2016
My nephew was very pleased with his new bracket . Looks good.
on 13 July 2015
Lovely gift for my son's birthday.
on 28 December 2014
Excellent buy. Great delivery.