on 15 October 2013
My 9 month old son absolutely loved this truck, however the sound funtion broke after only one week and the motor works only intermittently. I wanted to return this item and get a replacement, however I can only return it and have to do a whole new order to get a replacement. I am not happy about this as I bought the first truck for £12.80 and now the price is up to £16.00, so because the item is faulty I have ended up paying more for a new one! I would have rated the truck itself five stars if it worked properly!

Update 23 October:
Received my replacement item, this one managed to work all of two days before the turning mechanism stopped working. I got bored having to parcel up items and take them back to the post office and then wait for a new truck to be delivered, so I bought a third truck directly from my local Early Learning Centre store, the sound which I checked was okay in the shop started to pack in 5 minutes after taking it out the box! To sum up that's three faulty trucks!
on 23 March 2012
Got this at christmas time for my youngest girl, but now that she is approaching 7 months and is starting to support herself a bit more and is sliding around on the floor, she is fascinated by it. The skip on the back has a bumpy floor that rotates and causes the balls to roll about inside it giving her the extra challenge of trying to catch them (good hand-eye coordination toy). As soon as she's strong enough to start crawling after the truck I know it will continue to be a hit. I would buy again, and have done for another family member. No danger of the parts being swallowed as they are small enough to be lifted by tiny hands but too large to fit in her mouth.
on 9 May 2014
The truck plays a nice tune whilst a roulette thing spins the balls when it moves forward or when it is stationary. A switch located on the rear changed the settings. Under the front a wheel can be set at an angle to allow the truck to go round in circles wither clockwise or anticlockwise. The truck does not have a tipper but that prevents trapped little fingers. Works well on carpet and wood and can carry some small teddies etc. This became affectionately known as Mr Truck as it entertained, delighted and encouraged crawling too.