on 6 July 2012
As other reviewers said, these are perfect for wearing under skirts and dresses to prevent thigh-rub. They're also good for running and working out. The fabric is smooth and thin, which is fine as it means they're not bulky under your other clothes. Even with a size down for a snug fit, the rise is high enough that my arse isn't hanging out (a common problem with larger sizes), the bottom hems sit nicely just above the kneecap, and they don't ride up or work themselves down as I move about. I could pretty much forget I was wearing them! Very happy with these - I'll definitely buy some more!
on 28 May 2012
Finally a solution to my chub rub nightmare for dresses - these are cool enough to wear under your skirt/dress - just be ready with an explanation if the wind blows!
on 23 November 2015
Oh dear these were a waste of money, they were not expensive so I guess you get what you pay for!! The quality is dire, there is not a lot of Lycra included in the fabric so there is hardly any stretch and the stitching around the waist snapped the first time I tried them on. I am a normal size 12 and bought the medium size. I would say they are more of a small size of 10 and not a medium which generally is 12/14. There is no shape to the garment, the front and back are identical. I wanted them to wear during physio sessions on my knee or I would have sent them back. I will bin them afterwards because the leg hems are beginning unraveling as well. Not good.
on 25 July 2016
The first pair of shorts I had developed holes in the seams after wearing them a couple of times. I complained and got a replacement pair sent to me straight away. Sadly the same thing happened to that pair. They may be cheap but I recommend paying more for a pair that hopefully won't fall apart!
on 24 July 2013
I usually buy my leggings in M&S or Next as they're a good thickness and quality for a decent price but they don't do cycling short length so I went for these instead.

They're true to size but quite short, at least half way up my thigh and no-where near my knees which I liked as I bought them to wear under skirts and dresses in summer to avoid the dreaded chub rub! They don't show under a knee length dress at all. If you were after a proper length pair of cycling shorts for the gym then these aren't for you.

They washed ok but the inside seam on the legs isn't like a normal pair of leggings and I'm not sure how well it will stand up to the friction of walking. It's already fraying after half a days wear which is pretty poor for something costing £9. They aren't very thick, your cheap market stall quality which is fine if you pay £4 for them but these are a little overpriced I think.
on 31 March 2014
I bought 3 pairs to see what they was like, and was I surprised, they are fantastic good quality and value for money. I then ordered another 5 pairs in different colours, I have been looking for 2 years to get this type of item and now I have found them, they are so comfortable.
The delivery was so fast they only took 3 days to get to me. 10 out of 10.
on 18 August 2015
The sizing is completely wrong - they are far to small compared to the size stitched inside. Plus the product material clings & is not smooth - not pleasant material. I didn't really want to rate this at all but couldn't submit the review unless I marked it with 1 star. Incorrect info on website
on 12 May 2013
Comfortable, reasonable quality, useful, short leggings. Wash well and stop thigh rub when walking or exercising so would recommend them
on 13 August 2015
only slightly longer than knickers, these are not cycling shorts unless you cycle in your undies. soft material, but the stitching came away within 2 wears and the pictures mislead you into thinking they reach halfway down the thigh. they don't. they are more like boxer shorts than cycling.
on 24 August 2016
It's cheap.....so you get what you pay for.
I was expecting lycra, but after they arrived, I went back to check and although the heading says lycra, it is only 10%.
So really, they are cotton and they don't stretch.
Not what I was after, but in this heat it will have yo to for now.
I will be buying something else to replace them though.