Colour: Chrome & White|Change
Price:£29.99+ Free shipping

on 15 December 2015
These are not bad for the price. There are no bulbs with them so they need to be ordered separately, I ordered a pack of ten, had to wait a bit for them before I could make a judgement. Right; one lamp works well as it should, the other has a mind of its' own coming on sometimes at full strength sometimes dull and now and again not at all! However, they look Ok so I've decided they'll do for what I need in the bedroom so will not bother to return them.
One other interesting point - or not - is that on the packaging for each bulb it states 'for industrial use only'. How do I justify having them in the house?
on 14 June 2012
So easy to use, tap base for three different brightness settings, so easy a small child could do it or elderly people with arthritis, I love mine? I would recommend for anyone.
on 21 July 2012
Bought these as we have a very small baby who wasn't impressed with our previous lights which were too bright. These are ideal since they adjust their brightness with a simple touch on the base.

Not having to fiddle around looking for the switch is a blessing when you need to turn them on or off quickly.

Very stylish and well made.

Arrived next day.

Highly recommend.
on 24 December 2011
these lamps were excellent value for money and I am very pleased with them. No longer will I have to get out of bed in the dark. Perfect.
on 11 March 2013
Very good value for money, very simple lamps with three light settings plus "off". Can't really go wrong with these!
on 6 December 2015
This is the third time of ordering a pair of Chrome Touch Table Lamps. WE have been very pleased with them since our first purchase some time ago. Very neat and simple and good value.
on 10 March 2016
Absolutely love these cute little lamps. My cat is able to turn them on the middle of the night if he wants his breakfast, but they work perfectly!
on 29 May 2013
Love these. Look good and 3 light levels just by touching the chrome body makes control in the dark very simple, excellent buy.Highly recommended.
on 18 January 2015
Nice looking lamps, work well. However, one of the shades was badly creased on delivery and there were glue marks visible on the chrome base.
on 25 August 2014
Really good bedside lamps, I love the touch activation, no fiddling for a switch. They look good with my decor. Very quick delivery.

See one answered question