Customer reviews

Chrome Touch Table Lamp with White Shade
Colour: Chrome & White|Change

on 3 April 2017
A great lamp, I bought this for my elderly neighbour who has Parkinson's disease and can't operate a normal light switch, he loves it and it's perfect for his situation
on 27 September 2017
Perfect on the bedside table.
3 light settings,
1 tap - very dim
2 taps - dim - (perfect for reading)
3 taps - bright
4 taps - turn off

However if you have it on the first 2 light setting there is a really annoying background buzzing noise and to switch the light off completely you have to keep tapping it till you reach the brightest light to turn it off which is annoying if you’re in bed.
on 5 July 2017
Perfect for the bedroom. I have bought this lamp previously and unfortunately after several years of use it stopped working. I do not know why but had no hesitation to find another one exactly the same to buy.
on 18 June 2017
I went through three lamps in two years, they're just not reliable. I think the touch mechanism keeps breaking.
on 21 December 2016
I like this, it's small, looks decent and is nice for the bedroom, I only wish you could disable the 3 levels, all or nothing for me...
on 14 May 2017
A good addition to a new bedroom. Small and compact with a touch base ready for our grandchildren to use through the night with a soft glow to light up the room.
on 4 July 2017
A lovely touch lamp. Very sturdy. Very attractive to look at.
on 21 March 2017
Great for my bedroom
on 14 October 2017
Bought for my elderly father he likes it
on 29 August 2017
Ok, doesn't work well with LED lightbulbs.