on 9 September 2013
I was quite disappointed by this purchase, although very good value and quality, I found that the sizing is a bit all over the place as I ordered a Large one... thinking that it will be just ok as most of my tees and polos are L size, but this one was very large, bordeline XXL. I have large shoulders, well... I thought I had... and I feel like a son who has borrowed his dad's polo shirt. Too late to send it back as I took off the label and didn't keep the return label, so I'll bite the bullet and will keep it when I'll grow old!
Also, not only it is a very large size, but it's also extremely long too! It landed about 4 inches above my knees... could be used as a skirt I suppose! Something definitely wrong there. Good value though, but not really if you're not going to use it.
on 3 October 2013
Being used to the more traditional knitted golf/polo shirts, I was a little surprised to find this shirt looked and felt more like a nylon shirt, and was somewhat concerned that it would be more like wearing a black bag than a premium golf shirt...

Turns out my fears were completely unfounded! Nike have clearly done their homework - this shirt is VERY lightweight and wicks moisture like no shirt I have ever worn before! Available in a great range of colours too!

I'll definitely be getting more!
on 9 January 2014
I bought this Polo Shirt as a Christmas present for my Nephew. I was delighted with it and am happy to say that so was he. The quality is excellent. It was delivered the day after I placed the order, which was excellent service. I would definitely recommend this item and company.
I'm impressed with this shirt. It is a perfect fit, comfortable and lives well up to its reputation for breathability. In addition delivery was very fast indeed and warmly appreciated. Almost certainly I shall be returning to buy another of these polos in the hear future.
on 23 November 2013
Looks great and really smart worn on holday in Italy looked cool and kept you cool great with shorts or trousers.
Well made and good hang not too tight or thin. colour looks better than the picture
on 10 December 2013
Well the shirt is lovely quality and exactly what I wanted for my Dad for Xmas. However the colour on here looks quite muted a deep green shade. The one I have received is BRIGHT! Not sure if he will like the colour :(
on 22 July 2013
Very pleased with this purchase - cool to wear - easy care, just wash and put on a hanger to dry - dries in a couple of hours ready to wear, no ironing - great for holidays as very light and does not crease. Well priced.
on 9 January 2013
bought as a xmas present for my son.i was so pleased as my son likes everything to be just wright, and yes this was
a perfect fit colour just rite stylish for his golf outings. Would recomend seller
on 13 June 2012
it was a present for my brother in law. Second choice actually as the one i wanted was not available but as it turned out this was far better! He put it on straight away...loved the colour and the quality. Excellent.
on 16 August 2013
The shirt looks identical to the advert. A good product for the relatively low price paid, quick drying and easy to iron. Very comfortable and cool for playing golf during the recent hot weather. The shirt is available in a fantastic range of colours