on 12 January 2016
Delicious coffee. I tried a bunch of other supposedly higher quality Italian brands, but went back to this. This was the least bitter, with no strong aftertaste, and has delicious mellow flavour.
on 22 April 2016
This is the only coffee I use in my filter coffee machine. Just well balanced and incredible taste.
on 3 November 2016
I was tempted to buy this as an add on because of the reviews. I was really looking forward to trying it. I must say I was disappointed, I found it mediocre not that great flavour. Now I have two bags to get through. After that i will get my favourite Italian variety again.
on 29 August 2016
Excellent flavour and well worth the money. Would certainly recommend and purchase again. A little fine for Aeropress so water drains from chamber slightly quicker than id like but the taste is still fantastic.

Fair price ,Organic, fair trade and tastes amazing what's not to like ?
on 11 January 2017
Lovely coffee - disappointed with the fluctuation of the price especially as subscribed the price was different each time and often to high.
on 21 May 2016
When I am ill, I get put off coffee, so hadn't had any for ages. Then I found this one. I have tried two others since and lots more before, but keep coming back to this one. I would recommend this one. I am looking forward to try the instant for when I can't be bothered to brew.
on 8 December 2016
I'm no expert by any means but the coffee to my tastes is mild, and smooth. It doesn't punch you in the taste buds like some other coffees do but I do find it very pleasant to drink.
on 26 February 2017
Rich, full bodied with lighter notes and chocolatey. Absolutely love this coffee. Fairtrade- tick. Organic- tick. Farmer-owned company-tick. My daily grind! Helps me face the day, and I feel connected to the people who grew it for me. Thanks Cafe Direct!
on 21 July 2016
Good rich tasting coffee that is also organic. Smooth with hints of dark cacao
on 15 February 2016
One of the best tasting coffees, on quite a strong side. No acidy aftertaste. Would recommend to coffee lovers.