Customer reviews

on 2 September 2016
I use a lot of Almond butter this is delicious and good value for a pack of 3 just give it a good stir first. Its great on toasted muffins, on rice cakes on pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup. I put them in energy bites and in my banana smoothy...Makes 1 large glass: simply place all of the ingredients into the blender, blend for 2 minutes until smooth.
– 1/2 a cup of almond milk– 1 really ripe banana
– 1/2 an avocado– 4 medjool dates– 2 teaspoons of cacao
– 1 teaspoon of manuka honey– 1 or 2 teaspoon of almond butter
This is so delicious you can omit any of the ingredients you don't have. The almond butter makes this so tasty and keeps me going till lunch or dinner depending on when I have it! Enjoy:-)
on 10 April 2016
I would be careful for those allergic to other nuts. I am allergic to all nuts except for almonds and I found that each of the 3 jars in the pack gave me allergic reactions.
on 1 February 2015
A good product to buy in small jars if you don't use too much frequently.
on 2 March 2016
Lovely. Thick creamy. I will be purchasing in future. Stir teaspoon into porridge with a teaspoon of honey. Amazingly comforting food.
on 11 February 2015
Great nut butter, no added sugar, just a lovely clean taste.
on 13 December 2015
Perfectly delicious. Will buy the larger jar next time as it will be better value and its something I'll be eating a lot of!
on 28 January 2015
Great taste. Great texture. Super healthy. Will certainly be buying again!
on 1 August 2016
Something else for my oatmeal biscuits.
on 21 November 2016
The best almond butter I've ever tasted. Absolutely delicious!
on 14 December 2015
Not big enough. lid opened too easily. But the taste is lovely. Nutty taste