Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Dr Seuss' The Lorax [DVD] [2012]
Format: DVD|Change

on 20 November 2015
My two children aged 7 and 3 really enjoyed this film. My 7 year old sat glued to the screen throughout the entire thing! I wasn't really watching, however, the music sounded great and the fact that it kept them both entertained makes it a winner for me!
on 4 June 2017
Loved it. Simplistic story well done about greed opposed by the collective voice. Great film for all ages.
on 9 November 2016
Beautiful little film - for children of ALL ages (10-70)!
And with a worthwhile cautionary message - nicely told!
on 5 May 2016
We have watched this film so much with our 2 year old, we all love it!

You will end up singing the songs :)

Dr.Seuss would be proud I'm sure, although there are a few lines from the book that didn't make it in that I though would have been better if they were in.
on 1 September 2017
Brilliant story and watched it with the family numerous times. Never get bored with it.
on 4 October 2017
Very enjoyable movie. Watched it with kids from 4 to 11 years old and we all liked it.
on 7 September 2017
The book was far superior and god know what they did to it with this film
on 25 July 2017
Good value for money.
Good quality item.
Nice packaging.
Fully recommend.
on 25 June 2017
This is one of my favourite films. For £2.55 it is a bargain for Blue ray, dvd and ultraviolet. Only quibble ( which is why I am giving for star) is that you do not get the ultraviolet (which is kind of false advertising) as the code for the ultraviolet has expired by universal.
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.