Customer reviews

Price:£17.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 7 March 2017
I love these tap shoes and so does my 4 year old , they look amazing
on 21 April 2016
Firstly, these are great because they are sparkly and beautiful. But also they are wider than the Bloch black ones we had before. Which is great when you have a 3 year old with feet like blocks of meat. I ordered a half size up because I was told a lot of tap shoes come up too small. Well these do not. These are much more true to size and not pinching her feet. In fact they are a little too long, I should have bought my daughter's actual size (10) not 10.5. I've put in a leather insole but they're still a little big. I read people didn't like the laces. Ours have been fine but I bought some sweet pink ribbons anyway (pimp my shoes satin ribbons) because she had a ballet show. I think I'm more obsessed than she is.
on 2 May 2014
The shoes are really good fit my daughter really we'll but the lasses are not that good they snapped after 3 days of using them. I put new lasses in and they are good as gold
on 22 July 2013
The picture does not do these shoes justice - they look really great and you'd think they were much more expensive that they were.
on 1 March 2015
Very very sparkly!!! If these had existed in the 1930s, they would have been happily used in The Wizard of Oz film instead of changing the book's silver shoes to Ruby. Good fit, and the teletones on the back heel were easily adjusted for a clearer click. I can see why people don't like the thick silver laces, but we have to replace laces with elastic at my child's dance school anyway.
on 13 January 2014
My 4 year old loves her "sparkle clip clop shoes" however I would of given them a 5 star it the laces were not completely useless and also the sizes are on the large side!*! Happy girl on christmas morning though and she wears them weekly with no problems so far :)
on 18 November 2013
Purchased for my Grandaughter and we were delighted with the quick service and they were exactly like her cousins bought from local shop at a dearer price. She loved the sparkle and we would use you again for any further purchases.
on 4 February 2014
I bought these for my Grand-daughter and she loved them!! They arrived very quickly and were packed well, They were even better that I expected and shall use this supplier again, as well as recommending them to friends.
on 10 March 2013
Pretty and ideal for young children just starting at tap classes. Good value - one small criticism is that the shoelaces tend to come undone because of their shiny thick nature but you can always replace if required
on 10 June 2013
My little girl loves these shoes for her tap class, but they are true to size and came up a bit big on her, but thats ok she will grow into them soon enough.