on 23 September 2017
True to size and deemed to be "super comfortable" by my niece. I think they are a good price and delivery was very fast. Saved her from having pinched toes for her next class. Relief all round. Will purchase again when required.
on 15 October 2015
Really pleased with these shoes, I have a wide foot and they were very comfy even after a few hours. I didn't find them slippery when walking either. They arrived early and were well packed, I would recommend these shoes if you are looking for comfort.
One person found this helpful
on 23 February 2018
The value for money on the market and would highly recommend these.
on 21 May 2016
Recieved the shoes in great timing but they have turned up with the metal bit only on the front part of the shoe and not the back aswel as the pic and description state which I wasn't happy about.
on 3 September 2014
No problem with the shoes and the service is excellent. The sizing is absolutely spot on and as I have one foot slightly bigger than the other I have had to exchange them for a size 7. So if in doubt - go up a size...can't wait for my tap class in a few weeks time!
on 30 January 2015
Fast delivery.
The tap isnt very loud, but i knew that from previous reviews, but the price is fantastic. The shoes are for myself, i am brand new at dancing so they are perfect for me.
I have quite wide feet but the shoes fit perfectly and they do not rub or pinch.
im sure with my new shoes i will be on broadway soon ;)
on 1 March 2018
Ordered 2 of these sizes 5 and 6 uk infant. Size 5 was fine but size 6 had no metal plates on the heel bit. What kind of tap shoes has no metal plates on the back? Contacted the seller about it but of course, ignored and no response at all. Wouldnt recomment it at all.
on 9 July 2017
It's my first time to buy tap shoes on amazon . The one is not same . It's new but no piece of white on back heel . I'm not happy this item .
on 7 April 2015
Started adult tap they are good beginner shoes but sort of wish I'd spent a little more to get adjustable taps that are a bit louder!! However they are just to use once a week and I have no intention of performing publicly so excellent value for money.
on 22 May 2017
going strong after weeks of tap and look really nice good quailty