I purchased this for a six year old relative's birthday, to complement the Blackcurrant Café I bought a while back.

Business hadn't being going too well of late, at the Blackcurrant Café. What with all the accessories that were actually included with it being scattered to the four winds (having been eaten by the dog, vamoosed on a permanent basis by the hoover, trodden underfoot by a grown-up and then put in a drawer 'for safekeeping', never to be found again...), customers just weren't interested. There was even talk of the Blackcurrant Café going out of business completely and the premises being turned into Sylvania's very first Pound Shop. Ah, but that was before Marion Brighteyes, caterer extraordinaire, appeared on the scene.

She brings three cake stands and a serving utensil with her (Marion doesn't dish the goods out with her paws and then lick them clean in front of her customers, oh no!), as well as a wide range of delicacies; two cups of coffee, two glasses of orange juice, three iced buns, two sticky buns, four slices of cake and three fruit tarts (blueberry, strawberry and something yellow which might very well be peach).

What else can I tell you about Marion that her delightful little picture doesn't say already? Well, she is just as cute as she seems (who wouldn't look cute though, armed to the teeth with cakes?) and she is about nine centimetres tall. Her delectables are incredibly detailed and really do look good enough to eat. In fact, were I myself of the stature of Tom Thumb, I daresay she would have great difficulty in getting me out of her establishment. Mind you, after demolishing all this lot, I probably wouldn't be able to fit through the door.

Blackcurrant Café is now a thriving business once again, thanks to Marion Brighteyes!
on 12 October 2012
I bought this along with the Blackberry Cafe since it needed someone to serve the food and drink! Great for imaginative play - my 5 year old daughter loves setting up 'scenes'. She also has the caravan and car and the ice cream van which all interact together well. Expensive but a quality product with no disappointing gimmicks.
on 1 December 2013
Complements the blackcurrant cafe, finely detailed, has so far survived toddler handling (toddler that doesn't swallow toys that is). My 5 & 7 year olds related to the sylvanian food and cakes when we made our own in the kitchen, so in a way it helped reinforce the beauty of home and family life. Pricey i know, that's why i only wait for price drops, but makes lovely keepsakes as well as good for hours and hours of quiet play as long as daddy doesn't vacuum up the tiny pieces.
on 31 October 2013
The set is absolutely beautiful and my grand daughter loved it - a great pity that it arrived without the little head band. Not worth sending it back for that though.
on 4 January 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, came very quickly and was loved by my granddaughter just right for the Bluebell Cafe which I also bought for her. Would recommend.
on 26 November 2013
We bought this to go with the Blackcurrant Cafe. Lovely figure with quite a few extra little bits. Paid a fantastic price too!
on 11 December 2013
I bought the sylvanian café waitress as a gift for my granddaughter, she will love all the little things that come with it.
on 13 June 2014
Lovely little set with lots of lovely little pieces it was a present for my Grandaughter and she was thrilled with it
on 24 November 2013
very pleased with waitress think my grandaughter will love it and it go nicely with cafe i got for her christmas
on 31 December 2013
Very good
Fits in very well with the Sylvanian Family set i have collected to date. Thank you very much