on 31 October 2012
I got one of these for my 8th Birthday, I'm now 25 and my 2 year old daughter plays with it. So yet, it's very durable!
on 21 February 2013
I bought this for a lovely little girl who was just discovering Sylvania. She patiently let her Mum, myself and another friend put it all together and play with it for 2 hours before she got a look in! She is enjoying it to herself now.......honest!
on 31 December 2012
As a grandma I was amazed at the intricacy of this Sylvanian. It may involve family help putting it together.
on 28 December 2012
My daughter was delighted with this for Christmas. It arrived promptly and was so much easier than going out to get it as she had been ill and was off school. It's not difficult to put together when you sit down quietly and look at the instructions.
on 26 November 2013
I had this boat when I was a little girl although I don't recall it being called Grace back then. I had the otter family with it too so you could imagine my joy when about 20 years later I find the replica boat for sale. I was so excited to be able to buy my 5 year old daughter the replica boat that I recall many happy memories playing with as a child. It was my favourite toy without doubt and my daughter is loving it too.

I was amazed to find that the boat had changed very little if at all from 20 years ago and it has the same décor, layout and finishing touches. Even the otter family are wearing the same outfits now as they did back then. Even better is that the boat is called Grace which is my daughter's name. My daughter played with the boat none stop for about 2-3 hours after I first got it for her. No toy before or since has engaged her attention for such a long continuous period so I think that will say how much fun this boat is :) She has since had more items such as the tree house and café added to her collection and when I was a little girl I only ever dream of having other sylvanian toys but my parents could only afford me the boat but now I can play with these extras with my little girl now as an adult :)

Overall big thumbs up and I can vouch for that not only from my prospective of playing with this boat as a little girl and being able to remember such happy times with it but also from seeing my daughter enjoy it as much as I did.
on 18 February 2014
If you have a child that likes sylvanians, then his is a must! Bought for my daughters birthday, best thing she got! She loves it. Robust. Pretty. Lots of pieces included. Worth the money
on 2 September 2012
Our daughter had this for her birthday and she loves it. It was fiddly to set up with loads of stickers which had to be put in difficult to reach places, but after the hour or so setting it up it is great. It does have small accessaries which might get lost easily or swallowed if a younger child was playing with it, but my 7 and 9 year olds love it and thankfully are careful enough to play with it without anything breaking or being eaten!
on 3 June 2013
My 8 yr old LOVED this xmas present but was really disappointed that a few of the parts broke within the first week. The washing line parts are especially flimsy so be cautious. My daughter is very careful with her toys and they usually last ages. But, on the plus side, there are some lovely little touches in the styling which will provide hours of entertainment. If it hadn't broken it would have received 5 stars without hesitation.
on 5 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. She plays with it all the time. It's a great addition to her sylvanian families collection. However I wish that they could have made the boat a little bit bigger because the rooms are quite small. My daughter loves the little washing line. Overall a great product and I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!
on 10 April 2015
I found this toy to be very flimsy with lots of really tiny pieces. Will not stand up to the robust play of children. Not suitable for children under 6 in my opinion. Very disappointed in it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse