Customer reviews

on 10 June 2012
Loved this little, short and sweet story about the donkeys on the sands. I live at the sea side and it brought back happy memories.
on 16 August 2013
Very well written. They were very colourful character's and just the right length for a short story. Kept me gripped to the end.
on 24 March 2013
I picked this up as a freebie and have to say it is a very quick read. Tea Room is very short and the punctuation is a bit out. Donkey Innocence is an OK read although I thought it rambled a little. Jigsaw was a sweet story and was my favourite. 3.5 stars overall.
on 25 May 2013
Sorry but I cannot really recommend this book. It is very short and very disappointing. What there is, is nice to read, but I expected so much more. Silly of me really as it was cheap for a reason. Borrow rather than buy if you can.