on 30 April 2017
lovely hip flask made a lovely surprise gift for a friend.....the only thing I would say is ,it doesn't need to have the name "Andrew james " written on the front that's the only negative I have but overall a great product !
on 6 September 2017
Arrived quickly and I thought it was good quality until I noticed a small leak. So it is useless as it's intended purpose.
on 29 April 2017
In my pocket now full of Jim beam ready for when I get in an over priced pub 😋 just what I wanted
on 19 September 2017
Looks and feels great, the funnel is really handy too, it's gonna make a great present
on 8 July 2017
The only thing wrong with this item is when it arrived the damn thing was empty.
on 4 May 2017
brought as a gilf believe its been field tested
on 1 September 2017
Perfect! Seems well made and does all I need.
on 15 March 2017
Very large hip flash but very good quality
on 27 May 2017
Absolutely brilliant product! Will buy again when needed and the pamphlet which comes with the flasks shows a huge amount of other stock! I'll have to have a look if there's more I can get!
on 11 March 2017
Was delivered sooner than expected which was nice, Ideal size to slip into my jacket, good that the top doesn't rattle when i walk, all in all got a good deal on this one.