Nordvek Lambsool Insoles - Childs - 12-13 UK (31-32 EU)
Size: 12/13 UK Child|Colour: Lambswool|Change

on 3 December 2017
I can’t give it one star as it was really cheap and you get what you pay for . However this is just reconstituted wool stuck onto a cheap foam backing. Lasted less than three months in my slippers.

I’ve just bought Australian cut wool at £17 2pairs … Worth the investment.
on 28 February 2016
Ordered a size 43 (9) but were at least a size smaller. That however was not the problem, the lambswool comes off a bit but when I decided to remove the insoles from my shoes the fun began! Firstly they were hard to remove as the foam backing glued itself to the inside of the shoe. Eventually tearing them out you are left with lumps of foam all over the base of the shoe. The only way to remove this is with a hammer and chisel and a week off work! What a disaster! I ended up going back to the insoles I had removed beforehand. These had a cork base and came out without any problem whatsoever. So I will never buy foam backed insoles again, stick with cork, the cork also has better insulating properties and my feet were and now are warmer!
on 16 January 2016
Not impressed with these insoles. They were slightly too large for my boots, so had to trim them down - not the end of the world - then the first time I used them my socks stuck to them and I couldn't get my boots off!! There is a very thin layer of fur stuck onto a normal foam insole. Waste if money - should've bought the genuine Uggs ones
3 people found this helpful
on 28 January 2016
These were advertised as genuine sheepskin/lambswool insoles which is why I picked them as having sheepskin which is more durable and longer lasting than lambs wool . However what came was lambswool with NO sheepskin so I was a bit disappointed as another seller offered 2 pairs of lambswool insoles for the same price as I paid for the one ( was willing to pay this for sheepskin mix)
On the upside ,they were easily trimmed to fit my boots, and are soft and comfy.
on 14 January 2017
I bought two of these first a size 10. There were gaps at either end but were very warm and comfy. The second time round I bought the size 11 which fit perfectly into my size 10 cat work boots. My advice is to go large and trim if necessary.
on 23 May 2017
basically just cut from a sheepskin rug - lovely fluffy upper, but base is thin and flimsy (skin) - not sturdy enough to be an insole. they are NOT insoles, just shoe shaped mini sheepskin rugs! we needed them today for my daughter's wellies so I have to keep, but will have to glue them to an actual insole tomorrow. Do not buy!!!
on 30 September 2016
Bought to put in a cheap pair of house slippers to make them more comfortable, I'm really pleased with these. They fit in each slipper perfectly, but I imagine they could easily be cut down with scissors if needed.
They certainly make it much warmer when standing on tiles, and a lo more comfortable. Theyve just started to slide around a bit 9 months later, but I do wear them every day for at least 2-4 hours, and it's not that noticeable.
on 6 March 2017
I recently used these to line a good pair of walking boots instead of buying snowboots for a trip to Finland. They were perfect and kept my feet warm, cosy and dry in temperatures as low as -23 degrees. I would absolutely buy them again.
on 10 August 2017
These really do not look or feel like lambswool. They squashed completely flat in days and have peeled off the base rubber strip in a few weeks. Definitely not a good buy. Cannot recommend at all
on 21 March 2018
I had three pairs of shoes which were a little big and my feet were slipping around. These sorted them very well. Nice rubber backing so they don't crumple up. Bought some more.