on 22 November 2016
I had 4 or 5 batches of these and they were perfect for what I wanted - a soft, poly-lined inner which would slide inside whatever original inner sleeve came with the records. That way I could keep using the original inner sleeve but also protect my records.

Unfortunately, the last batch I got has a new design which is about half an inch wider than the old design. This means that it's now impossible to slide them inside the original inner sleeve without the Nagaoka wrinkling up, making the inner sleeve bulge out and then making the whole thing too difficult to put back inside the outer sleeve. Very disappointing!

I don't know how to tell which sellers here have the old batches or new ones, but the new ones no longer have the large "No. 102" text under the other text on the sleeves, so it should be immediately obvious which ones you have. Disappointing!
on 13 January 2014
Nothing to add to the other reviews except that, while the clever U-shaped design fits perfectly into paper inners, if you're looking to protect say 12" singles, which are usually just in a cardboard sleeve, they can be a bit more awkward to use. The fit then is either a bit too loose or a bit too tight, and they can fall out or get bunched... Will research some other variants for this purpose...
on 27 April 2017
I'd read a fair few reviews before deciding to purchase these, the reviews are correct, very good sleeves that fit the records perfectly. It can be a bit fiddly opening up the sleeve to slide the record into but it gets easier with practice. These are much better than the standard paper sleeves most records come with and prevents the tiny particles of paper sticking themselves to the record face.
on 22 April 2017
These are great. I use them inside the original paper inner sleeves of my records. No more risk of scratching the record against the paper sleeve when removing/inserting, and static is kept at bay. They won't remove static, they just don't add any more to any that's already there.
on 22 April 2017
Will probably buy again
on 10 June 2017
These sleeves really do the job and keep vinyl records free of crackle. I first used them 20 years ago and those records still have no static.
on 14 April 2017
Excellent to keep all my lp clean
on 19 December 2016
Good value, for a product that helps to keep your lp's in good condition.
on 21 May 2017
Good item
I had been considering replacing all of the inner sleeves on my best albums to protect them. I was not until I researched the market aware of this product. I looked at the comments and the product description and quickly realised this was the item I needed. I have seen similar to these but these have a better feel and the promised reduction in static will be a valued bonus. I suppose for those who have always looked after their albums it made sense from the start. In my case I have kept a collection and now wish to ensure it is in good order. Price wise I expected the sleeves to be costly and the good thing is that these should not need replacing again. I would recommend these for serious record collectors.