Customer reviews

2,414
Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard Edition|Change
Price:£21.96+ Free shipping

on 24 March 2017
Grand Theft Auto 5 is without doubt one of the best games of all time. It's surpasses its predecessors in creating a rich and vibrant world with endless possibilities, while providing a storyline which is well written and enthralling. Driving is seamless and extremely enjoyable, action is intense, and the flying mechanics are exhilarating. There are a wide variety of missions, each with their own individual characteristics, meaning that you do not get bored easily. Sometimes you don't even have to do missions and you can have a tremendous amount of fun just exploring the scarily accurate representation of Los Angeles like it's your own little sandbox.
I cannot rate this game highly enough
on 18 June 2017
I bought this game in 2013 when it first game out and I am just getting around to reviewing it now. This game even after 4 years is eat the top of its game. It is simply the best openwork game with the most engaging storylines. I still believe it is the best game you can buy.
on 5 March 2016
Great follow up to the previous games in series. Online not the best as people can take weapons and kill you. However if you store the money in the bank you can keep it. There are loads of mini missions and heists which have big rewards. You can also purchase in game addons called shark cards which give yu money to purchase cars and yachts. These are expensive though. Updated regularly with new cars and other items.

on 5 April 2017
An amazing game and absolutely love it!!!! If I am to be honest this is the first GTA game I have owned and before purchasing it I was a little unsure as I had seen all the amazing reviews however I didn't connect to the video and preview of the game. However, after owning the game for over a month I am super glad I bought it as it is very different and much better than any youtube video or tutorial.

It is super real and you can basically do anything however you can avoid the nasty stuff like the strip clubs. I would strongly recommend this game as there is a huge amount of cars and vehicles and the characters are great.

Definitely a 5 star
on 7 July 2017
I did enjoy this game but I think they went too far with this game.As it included torture and extreme violence.This game is certainly only for 18 and over.No one under 18 should be playing this game.I did find some of the violence distasteful to watch in some of the scenes.
on 16 March 2017
I'm a big fan of the Grand Theft Auto IV when it first came out...I really enjoyed it!! I Had heard allot about GTA V, and I had to get it!...I was not disappointed. It's a brilliant game, the characters you can play...the game play and storylines are brilliant and entertaining! And their is so much more to the game and to discover...I played it twice! And I loved it more than the second time. I highly rate and recommend GTA V !!
on 31 October 2015
Good game, detailed world, good story, characters. Fun to play but it is average in terms of gamplay. Drive, shoot do this for that guy. Heists during missions good element. Trevor funny vulgar and my favorite. The other 2 are boring but I do see how they are needed to story. Boring once you complete the story. Blow this up shoot pedestrian's same old garbage. mini games yoga and golf boring. Online really fun still its had its days.
on 31 October 2013
Bought this for my son ... and, believe me, it was money well spent. He loves the game -- spends a reasonable amount of time on it (though is not addicted) and hasn't turned into a gun-toting psycho! I think young people can enjoy games like this as long as they are part of a portfolio of other interests -- friends, sport, other games, film, etc. That aside, it is wonderfully produced, with excellent graphics and I'm looking forward to having a go at a car chase myself!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2015
A fantastic game, on a fantastic gaming platform.

Pro's:
+ So much fun

Con's:
- Takes some time to install

Conclusion; Hours and Hours of Fun, enough said.
on 26 February 2016
Absolutely amazing. Quick, prompt delivery and no scratches or marks on the disk whatsoever. The code also came unredeemed so I could download the special pack.